GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

I was just looking at this again and the timing on the video that they sent is all wrong. I clocked it at 4.05 seconds, but that's using MS Windows Movie Maker and it's necessary to match the frame per second speed of the camera that was filming. The photo meta / timestamp information shows "amber 3.6" which I assume means that the yellow light duration is 3.6 seconds? I hope that they're not monkeying with the video to slow it down to trick people like me who download the video (which they made very hard to do) into thinking that they clearly ran a yellow light ... I dunno, something seems very fishy about this.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I recently read an article about these cameras in Baltimore. They did a study and found a 10% incorrect rate. I guess they were looking into it more and found that the rate is much higher. On counsel man is demanding a refund for everyone that had to pay a ticket from these cameras because they were so inaccurate.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Ha. I was able to get my Traverae registered after all. They asked me if I was aware that I had a red light ticket on my vehicle. I said yes I was aware, and they let me register.

Pretty soon its going to be like the movie demolition man... Everytime you swear in public you will get fined...Government has to keep finding ways to make money thats why dumb stunts like these red light cameras are created.. As soon as technology allows(if its not happening already)every square foot of the earth will be video monitored and recorded. they already do emails and phone calls. The camera sees you doing a crime.. like washing your car in your driveway where its illegal.. it takes a picture and sends you the fine.. Its coming stay tuned...

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456