GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default just moved in...

so I just finished moving, and just got my internet hooked up. Now I can get my fix of GMTC!

Pictures to come soon.

The only thing I don't like about my apartment is the parking. Theres a little blue Saturn whose alarm goes off when ever I park my truck close to it, start my truck close to it, or just idle by!
    2010 Equinox LT
    2.4, 6 speed auto, power lift gate, remote start, bluetooth, xm.

1995 Cheyenne C1500 ext. cab(my baby, my first truck)
    5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors

Legend
    Blog Entries

Leave a note on that guys windshield, and tell him to get the sensitivity on it turned down. When I go to visit my friend in her condo, they make me park all the way in the back because my truck takes up two spots even if I park normally. A full size truck will not fit in those tight spots, but hopefully you will settle in nicely and that guys car battery will go dead.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

lol, the parking spaces are just big enough for both my trucks to get into. But I love setting off alarms, it makes me all warm and happy
    2010 Equinox LT

5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Mean_Green_95 View Post
    lol, the parking spaces are just big enough for both my trucks to get into. But I love setting off alarms, it makes me all warm and happy

its always a great feeling,
    in high school i used to go down town where the exhaust echoed a lot and just tap the gas and alarms would ring it was great

2003 Z71 Silverado LS
    Access roll up cover
    Bed Rails
    Billet Grill insert
    Bed Rug
    CB with PA system
    Waiting to be installed
    Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)

lol, I love going to the mall and finding those really sensitive car alarms and setting them off. MY exhaust is loud enough to do it in an open parking lot!
    2010 Equinox LT

man i know how you feel, just moved into an apartment complext last november and the parking SUCKS! it like a huge can of car sardines lol.

lol, I've had worst, but for now I'll just deal with it...
    2010 Equinox LT

Quote Originally Posted by Mean_Green_95 View Post
    Its alost as good as ding-dong-ditch!! ok i am a little old for that but it was fun!
    Schrub!:sign0011:

lol, I modified the ding and ditch when ever I did it. I would dig, hide in the shadows or bushes or next to something, and scream and yell at the top of my voice. It scared the crap out of a lot of ppl! The last time I did a ding and ditch my ex-gf's dad got in his car and tried to chase after us!
    2010 Equinox LT

wow i had a run in with a blue saturn that annoyed me. i was in a friends talor shop and i had to get stuff from the truck several times and the alarm would go off when i shut the door and a little lady never failed to come out and look at me weird.
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 97,000 - totaled, RIP
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 122,000 (K&N 77 Series CAI, PowerAid TBS, Magnaflow dual rear exit, 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Tuff Country Torsion Keys, Tuff Country Add-A-Leafs)
    1966 C10 swb stepside (Gen I 350, Turbo 400 trans, dual cyl power brakes, front discs)
    I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom. You keep the Change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast