GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default The Big Money: Could GM be cool again?

Freed from the burden of having to sustain underperforming nameplates, such as Saab and Hummer, GM should become lighter on its feet. It could also become well, kind of chic.

More...

For One.
    GM Does not need to drop chevy trucks and suvs.
    That should just make everything chevrolet.

The Chevrolet Trucks look a lot better than the GMC Truck.
    The front end is the only difference but still look better.

And Why would they put all that money in to running to companys that make the same looking trucks and a suv. Chevrolet is your power house. Just keep Chevrolet Cadilliac and maybe buick.
    2001 Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71
    Spectre Air Intake
    Blacked Out Front And Rear Bowtie.
    285 BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A
    Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
    Tinted Windows
    Sony Stereo
    JL Door Speakers.
    8000k HIDS

Legend

Chevy, Cadillac and Buick are the money makers. GMC is just another inside competetor for GM but there are alot of VERY loyal GMC owners and should they close those doors a bigger fear is to lose some to ford and dodge instead of going to Chevy, but GMC needs to stick to TRUCKS and thats it. And what would a prospective Denali buyer go to if GMC goes away Chevy really doesnt have the same thing. They may fear they go to mercedes or some other LUXSUV. I really do see GM coming out of this in very good shape!
    99 K1500 Suburban LT "THE BEAST"
    Hypertech III, K&N, true dual
    285/75/16

First off they need to build vehicles we as the people want. Not cars and trucks that the government wants. I would not be caught dead in a hybrid. Do i want a truck that gets 30 mpg and sacrifices on power. HE double L no I dont. The American people as in us. We want a quality built car and truck. One that is reliable and has nice smooth edges and lines one that some one will gasp at when it is seen. The reason why gm is in this mess in the first place is because of the government. They control gas prices and that is a fact. Funny in a recession and gas is cheep start to borrow our way out and gas sky rockets. Cant people see the facts that they are trying to force us into poverty the same way China does its people. It wont stop to we the people stand up and fight for our rights. I dont know about the rest of you but I do know this if we could run a vehicle off of air alone the goverment would tell us we couldnt breath unless we paid for the air we consumed. When is the government gonna realise that gas is what is breaking americas back not the housing markett or banks or the credit cards or the war. The fact is the reason why all of these things went into the tank is one thing. GAS. People cant pay a house payment beacause it takes them 400 bucks a month to drive to a job that only pays them 1200 a month. HUH well looks like to me along with higher taxes to pay you also have to fork over a third of your check on gas. Sorry for the rant but that is just how I feel.
    08 silverado
    K&N cai
    single in dual out cherry bomb pro
    leveling kit
    custom painted bow ties
    Bed liner
    Tinted windows
    20inch Cruser Alloy Switchblades
    Goodyear Eagle GT2 285/50/20
    1 truly heavy foot + Wait4meperformance SCT Handheld
    100 shot of Nitrous Dyno tune system
    SS front bumper