GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lol.. is that a bra laying on the rear floor? haha

But the truck is looking awesome again. Glad to hear that eveything worked out for ya.

ugh i would be so mad. my brothers jeep got stolen a little while ago. they found it after two weeks so he got it back. the day he got it back it got broken into again.

truck looks great tho man. stick around and you may be in the running for ROTM soon!!
    PETE
    95 GMC Sierra 2500
    3" Body Lift, 33" Goodyear MTR's
    5.7L 350 TBI Edelbrock SDT Exhaust, Flowtech Headers, K&N Intake
    Sold :(
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 3" Rustys lift, 33" BFG MT's, locked, armored: Rolled :(
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. K&N Intake, Custom Kolak Exhaust

Contact this GMTC Moderator for any problems or questions you may have :great:

Join the GMTC Facebook Group!!! Join Here

truck looks nice... i was wondering about the post-its also, i would hate to have my truck broken into only to find sticky notes on there... lol nice wheels btw they really shine
    2008 NBS Silverado Z85

4.8 V8
    -8000k HIDS
    -AVS Bugflector II
    -20% tint all around
    -17x9 Moto Metal 951
    -Rough Country 2'' Leveling Kit
    -Putco Window Visors
    -Blacked out headlights (courtesy of JAKD-UP)
    -285/70/17 BF Goodrich All Terrains (minimal rubbing still) :grrrrrr:
    -Blacked out grille and both bumpers
    -Smoked taillights
    -Blue interior dome lights

"A work in progress is something every man should have"

Quote Originally Posted by jerrynino View Post
    truck looks nice... i was wondering about the post-its also, i would hate to have my truck broken into only to find sticky notes on there... lol nice wheels btw they really shine
    haha my girlfriend leaves me post its on my truck and i just stick them in there. but they were still there when i got it back.
    Michael, 17, CA

2005 Silverado - See my garage for my mod list
    :great:

Legend
    Blog Entries

Those are really sweet looking tires, Toyo is supposed to be one of the top tire brands. Hopefully your bad luck streak is over, at least they didn't trash out the outside of it. Wheel locks...........*cough cough*,............that might help. Welcome back to the club, enjoy your new ride.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Sr. Apprentice

Looks great!!

Sr. Apprentice

Reminds me of my old 1988 F&%d Thunderbird I had years and years ago, me and a few buddies were en route back to my house after a late night Taco Bell run, and I let my friend drive and we were going around this corner where construction trucks left out of and dragged alot of sand onto the corner well my friend decides to do 50mph and I warned him repeatedly "hey you should slow down" "Nope I got it" at the last second he decides to slam on the brakes and we end up going straight into a stone wall. Yay, no ABS.

The damage wasn't all that bad, I was 17 or 18 at the time I was laughing my ass off, I had the spare, the jack, but no lug nut wrench, so I only lived a 1/2 mile down the road so we all took a walk. When we got back put the front left spare tire back on and my friend went to get back in the car and sees that my passenger window completely shattered and my radio stripped with a 1x2 foot gaping hole where they took a hammer to the side of it while it was on the jack just to make my night even worse... I did have a sigh of relief when I looked in the back seat to find my friends $2000 worth of PS2 & games still in tact in a grandmother-type tote bag that I had previously made fun of, to this day I think the only reason why it was still there was because of that bag.

But to make a short story long I had bought that car for $300 and ended up selling it for $800 (-$150 for the stereo) so all in all it wasn't all that bad...

So yeah I have had my share of d-bags, but glad to hear everything is back and better then ever, and the truck looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Those are really sweet looking tires, Toyo is supposed to be one of the top tire brands. Hopefully your bad luck streak is over, at least they didn't trash out the outside of it. Wheel locks...........*cough cough*,............that might help. Welcome back to the club, enjoy your new ride.
    *cough cough* key to the wheel locks were in the glove box. Kinda need to keep the key with you in case you get a flat. and they were able to find the key.
    Michael, 17, CA

2005 Silverado - See my garage for my mod list
    :great:

Quote Originally Posted by gangsterchicken7 View Post
    Lol.. is that a bra laying on the rear floor? haha

But the truck is looking awesome again. Glad to hear that eveything worked out for ya.

thats what i thought

2003 Z71 Silverado LS
    Access roll up cover
    Bed Rails
    Billet Grill insert
    Bed Rug
    CB with PA system
    Waiting to be installed
    Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)

Quote Originally Posted by Z71_guy View Post
    thats what i thought
    guess his girlfriend leaves him more than a note o his truck lol
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast