Hey guys,

Just signed up for this forum hoping I could get some much needed help from other truck hobbyists.

I want to install a cold air intake into the top of a single cowl hood, kind of like those shaker intakes that dodge used on the challenger and road runner type of models. I know you can buy a hood with a single cowl but I want to actually use it for my air intake. Has anyone ever heard or seen a system that works like this for chevy? I think that would be a sweet intake for the truck. It's a 1996 chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 5.7l Z71 ext cab.