Ok, so i'll try over here.

I just purchased an 01 Silverado Z71 stepside. first [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Chevy[/COLOR][/COLOR] ive ever owned. the truck has 90,xxx miles on it and is in MINT condition. just one problem....something is squeaking! its a chirping noise. coincides with speed. does it in neutral. starts and stops without warning. not brake pads. and i also noticed that if i kick it into 4hi...the sound stops immediately, but usually starts back up a short time later. its not real loud....but noticable inside the cab, and out. my first instinct told me a bad [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]wheel[/COLOR][/COLOR] bearing, so i jacked the truck up and checked for any play. which there is none. it seems to be coming from more towards the front in the center. kinda where the tranny is. would the driveshafts be making this kind of noise???

any and all help would be appreciated
thanks

p.s. Ive also noticed a slight chirp coming from the rear end whenever i give it gas from a stop. it also makes the sound when im going really slow (10-15mph) and hit the gas. and no its not the tires.