GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i personally think it looks badass to tint your windows and taillights dark on a white truck and put some chrome trim would look pretty sharp
    2008 chevy silverado single cab short bed 4.3
    1960 chevy apache 10 single cab short bed 3.9
    1986 chevy 1 ton flatbed 5.7 (deceased)
    1990 suburban regency edition 5.7 (sold

i may be different but on my white truck i use all black trim wind deflector black window vents black just my thoughts black trim much nicer than the white or crome

2006 GMC 1500 Long Bed Vortec 4.3
    1982 S-10 Prodject Street/Track with a 327/300hp Motor built up to 415 hp

Quote Originally Posted by 2ToNe04 View Post
    angel headlights(ones with no orange)
    there is no way to buy these. it is only done manually and i dont trust myself to do that lol
    2007 GMC Sierra SLE CC, fabtech, 20x10 ultra predators, toyo mts

Legend
    Blog Entries

When I bought my projector's they didn't have any amber corners, but for some reason these NNBS trucks all have the amber pieces. Matrix is the only one I can find with hardly any amber in them, here's a picture of them. They will set you back a crisp $450, OUCH!

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/att...1&d=1246041318
    Last edited by TRPLXL2; 09-29-2009 at 08:09 PM.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

not really feeling the projector...i rather have something like this http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...1/DSC01225.jpg
    2007 GMC Sierra SLE CC, fabtech, 20x10 ultra predators, toyo mts

wow that black Sierra on the photobucket link is awesome, you can't go wrong with black. I think that's why white looks good too, because it doesn't have a true color. A lifted truck with gold trim I don't think is that attractive. I like the idea of whiting out the brake lights and using a brake/rev light bar on the bumper. That sounds like a good unique mod.
    BAMES

1999 GMC Sierra
    5.3l 325 ci Vortec
    Vortex dual exhaust

Other:
    2003 GMC Yukon 5.3
    1994 GMC Sierra 5.7

I'm going White & Black with everything on my truck. I'm going to do 5% window tint. The grill will be black & White. Mirrors will be black & white. I'm going to buy the SS front bumper and Paint it white. The door handles will be Black & White. All the tail light covers will be black. Then when I buy rims I will have them done in Black & White. Then i'm going with a custom Fiberglass & leather Interior interior. Ill be taking the back bench seat out and putting Buckets in. All black & White. I'm going to replace the Tan Headliner with Black Suede. So pretty much everything will be black & white. Going storm Trooper Status lol.
    Bagged 06 Silverado Crew Cab.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AJ's Sierra View Post
    not really feeling the projector...i rather have something like this http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...1/DSC01225.jpg
    Well all those are is the factory headlights with the amber reflectors removed, and he has two sets of Silverstar amber bulbs in there. They'll still cost you a good buck for those, I bought a set of euro headlights for my S-10 like that and they still ran me $200. Headlights are not hard to get apart, it's getting them to seal properly when you get done with them.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

I have an 08 white z71. I went with chrome headlights and taillights but went with black rims w/33's. The combination worked out really well and looks great!

Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ZSI52 View Post
    I'm going White & Black with everything on my truck. I'm going to do 5% window tint. The grill will be black & White. Mirrors will be black & white. I'm going to buy the SS front bumper and Paint it white. The door handles will be Black & White. All the tail light covers will be black. Then when I buy rims I will have them done in Black & White. Then i'm going with a custom Fiberglass & leather Interior interior. Ill be taking the back bench seat out and putting Buckets in. All black & White. I'm going to replace the Tan Headliner with Black Suede. So pretty much everything will be black & white. Going storm Trooper Status lol.

i'll be waiting for some pics of this.. gotta see it. i'm watching this thread cause i got an 08 silverado w/t that i'm doing away with all the work truck black plastic and going chrome / painted white. already got grill & front bumper, and mirrors taken care of. i'm not looking for anything extreme, but i'm thinking stormtrooper.. black out taillights, paint bowties white. possibly black rims. i'd really like to see something like it though to get some ideas.

..george

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast