GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mustangs are just underengineered junk too. Put it against a Firebird that has 10 less HP than it and the mustang will still lose.
    1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 210K miles:
    350 Vortec/4L60E, 3.42 posi, Underdrive crank pulley, K&N filter, Superchips power programmer, mallory coil, true dual exhaust, torque swirl TB spacer, and more!

1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA- L98 Superram
    1992 Subaru SVX LS-L- Way too many mods to list!

Quote Originally Posted by ahm1127 View Post
    I use to be only Ford, built my 1st truck (F150) & loved it. Bronco's, Mustang, Taurus & E-350's w7.3 diesel. Never had major issue with any of them. Got stuck on road 1 by bad distributor gear. Cant say that for the GM vehicles I have owned! I would buy a GM gas over all but I would buy a Ford Diesel over the rest. I am not loyal to one company, just as long as its am AMERICAN made truck.
    I totally agree with buying American products, too. If we, as Americans, still had the pride that we once had in our country, our economy, and our products, we would NEVER have allowed the absolute humiliation that the so-called "free-trade" act has been forced upon us!

When companies started closing down their American facilities and moving them to Mexico and China and Taiwan and India, could nobody see what was going to happen? Americans out of work. Americans that are then unable to take proper care of the health of themselves and their families, because they can't afford health care. Americans unable to put money back into our own economy, because they just don't have any money to spare. Americans unable to pay for their homes, much less unable to buy new ones, so home builders run out of work too and then THEY have to lay off their workers.

It didn't take a financial genius to see what was going to happen.

Sorry for going off on a rant.

Blog Entries

The problem circled again!!!!!!

No Ford drivers were hurt in the making of this post.
    BRYAN

"IF YOU DON'T TREAT IT LIKE A TRUCK IT'S JUST A REALLY BIG CAR"

02' Avalanche 2500 Onyx Black
    8.1L Vortec
    43,000 miles

I never have liked ford, especially the diesels, I think dodge aint that great neither but they have the best diesel engine, If Chevy made a cummins version then that would be some great stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12