GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: crutch field?

Blog Entries

becareful with your ssc you never know when some one can fraud.

sounds fishy

try orderin somewhere else. other stores maybe?

2004 4.8| Custom Paint| Tint| De-badged| Shaved Tailgate| Rollpan| Smoked Tails| Color Matched| Lowered 5/8| Suede Interior| Color Matched Interior| Indash & TVs| Mids-Lows & 2 12" CVRs| 500 & 1100 Interfires| Soundeadener| Outlaw CAI| Magnaflow|
    Future Mods: 6.0 LQ4/9| Bags|

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2ToNe04 View Post
    becareful with your ssc you never know when some one can fraud.

sounds fishy

try orderin somewhere else. other stores maybe?

There's nothing fishy with Crutchfield. Great company that have been around forever.
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Quote Originally Posted by Springthing View Post
    There's nothing fishy with Crutchfield. Great company that have been around forever.
    x2 on Cruchfield,Great Company

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

well i talked to oe of their people, they told me that is a weird problem they have with the online ordering, and their working on a fix for it, but he told me i could order it by the telephone and it would work, im going to try again to order tomorrow and if it doesn't work im calling the credit union

i got it figured out, my card wasn't registered with that visa verified thing, so i ended up ordering over the phone, it should be here monday

Thats Great to hear.

yeah they were real nice about every thing, i will be ordering from them again

Quote Originally Posted by 5speedsilverado View Post
    yeah they were real nice about every thing, i will be ordering from them again
    I've ordered a few items from Them,there customer service is very good.

I would have an issue with having to verify all of that online like that. you need to make sure when you are denied or asked for verification of your information that there is a little locked Icon with the word secure next to it when you are asked for that information in the future. Also make sure the site address bar starts off with https instead of just http the "S" designates it as secure just like the lock icon at the bottom does.

If yall don't want to spend as much money for the same stereo equipment you can always go where I get all my stuff. it's quite a bit cheaper than crutchfield, and their warranty's are just as good. the site is http://www.onlinecarstereo.com

if the guy in the post i replied to earlier follows what i told him i will have saved him about $180.00 for an almost complete system by sending him to that site alone. and I have never had an issue ordering from there myself any of the many times i have ordered things from them.

there are other wholesale car audio sites out on the web too but this one is kinda like a one stop shopping site that has everything you need but the wires and connectors and i am sure as soon as they take off they may have those too.

Quote Originally Posted by daddytech View Post
    I would have an issue with having to verify all of that online like that. you need to make sure when you are denied or asked for verification of your information that there is a little locked Icon with the word secure next to it when you are asked for that information in the future. Also make sure the site address bar starts off with https instead of just http the "S" designates it as secure just like the lock icon at the bottom does.

If yall don't want to spend as much money for the same stereo equipment you can always go where I get all my stuff. it's quite a bit cheaper than crutchfield, and their warranty's are just as good. the site is http://www.onlinecarstereo.com

if the guy in the post i replied to earlier follows what i told him i will have saved him about $180.00 for an almost complete system by sending him to that site alone. and I have never had an issue ordering from there myself any of the many times i have ordered things from them.

there are other wholesale car audio sites out on the web too but this one is kinda like a one stop shopping site that has everything you need but the wires and connectors and i am sure as soon as they take off they may have those too.
    i lloked their for the head unit i just bought, it was $15 cheaper, but didn't come with every thing you needed to install it, and it didn't come with the free 6 disc cd changer that crutchfield was offering