GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok
    its a 2wd 2500 hd right
    ???
    thats superstreet material right there
    you dont live in the snow and obviously like to romp on em right ie:your s10
    build it
    shhhhh...its a sleeper

Hello, I bought new rims about 5 months ago, I have to check the place where I bought the rims, they have my original Aluminum rims they are in perfect condition, not a scratch.
    there a 8 lug off of my 2500HD

I'll sell them 650.00 If you are interested

Legend
    Blog Entries

Here's a little short story about my previous truck (before the Regency truck), I had a truck identical to this 2500HD down to the letter except mine was 4wd. The reason I traded it was because I almost got killed in it street racing, I got into an argument at work with one of the guys I worked with so I challenged him to a race. He had a 2004 Avalanche with the 8.1 liter completely stock with the 4.10 gears, we left work and headed to the freeway. We were side by side on the on ramp from a rolling start, we were up to 100 in no time. I kept up with him until a car cut him off, he swerved and lost control flipping the Avalanche over the cement wall and into on coming traffic. I slammed the emergency brake so hard I slammed my head into the windshield (no seat belt), and some how managed up backwards in the middle of the interstate. He walked away with a couple scratches thanks to seatbelt and air bags, but It scared me so bad I went and traded it the next week.

I guess you could say that this truck is my Christine! That 6.0 is deadly for sure, I have gotten better about racing as a matter of fact I put the speed limiter at 90mph just in case. The truck is down right scary if you step on it hard, and with it being a 2wd it is even better.

My S-10 has had 3 blown rear ends form racing, and I have the reciepts to prove it. The last time I actually tore the drive shaft right out of place, and the pumpkin split in two splitting all of the teeth down smooth. It was over $4,000 in damage, but you know what I still love to race those little Ford Rangers! :na:

I am actually going to paint a Rat Fink on the Silverado tailgate, and next to it I am going to write in script "HEMI HUNTER"
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

thats a nice 2500. i love that s10
    98 z28 6.0 6 speed

swap complete!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12