GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by 5speedsilverado View Post
    i would have my truck, but with the t56 6 speed manual transmission, twin turbo ls7, 3/4 drop, custom gauges to read 7k rpm, custom metallic blue with silver stripes, drilled and slotted discs with 6 piston front an 4 in back, sway bars front and rear, traction bars, and a kick ass stereo
    I got a t56 laying around id love for it to be in my truck
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Blog Entries

But with more stuff done to it, lol. Mostly, if I could have my truck with power options, leather, and window tint, I wouldn't really care what else I do.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Master Mechanic

Fully loaded 2500HD, maybe blue in color, w/ mods such as bigger wheels, lift kit, exhaust.
    Something a little like this:
    Attachment 36203

If I didn't have to pay for the fuel, let's make it a 3500HD dually w/ same mods
    Attachment 36204

Heck....I just want a lifted truck!

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post

But with more stuff done to it, lol. Mostly, if I could have my truck with power options, leather, and window tint, I wouldn't really care what else I do.
    Now that's what I call loyalty!

1998 GMC Sierra Z71 5.7L V8 SLT charcoal with grey interior with leather/power everything, with a 4 inch lift, 33 inch all terrain/mud tires and 17 inch rims, Flowmaster 50 series muffler turn down before rear axle, Hooker headers, throttle body spacer, cold air intake, billet grille, clear headlights and parklights and tail lights, 20% tint all around, clear 3rd brake light, aftermarket speakers front and back and an aftermarket CD player. 4 doors with the 4th custom cut. A man can only dream.

Oh lets throw in either 4.10 or 4.56 gears front and back, window visors, and fender plares painted grey to contrast the charcoal exterior.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...16865187&Log=0

Kinda like this one.
    Last edited by rileyjr16; 03-14-2012 at 09:59 PM.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post
    Fully loaded 2500HD, maybe blue in color, w/ mods such as bigger wheels, lift kit, exhaust.
    Attachment 36203

If I didn't have to pay for the fuel, let's make it a 3500HD dually w/ same mods
    Attachment 36204

Heck....I just want a lifted truck!

AMac -- Can definitely see where you're going but for some reason, the pic links did not work.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    1998 GMC Sierra Z71 5.7L V8 SLT charcoal with grey interior with leather/power everything, with a 4 inch lift, 33 inch all terrain/mud tires and 17 inch rims, Flowmaster 50 series muffler turn down before rear axle, Hooker headers, throttle body spacer, cold air intake, billet grille, clear headlights and parklights and tail lights, 20% tint all around, clear 3rd brake light, aftermarket speakers front and back and an aftermarket CD player. 4 doors with the 4th custom cut. A man can only dream.

Oh lets throw in either 4.10 or 4.56 gears front and back, window visors, and fender plares painted grey to contrast the charcoal exterior.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...16865187&Log=0

Kinda like this one.

Very nice...I had two different 1997s (not at the same time) so that body style/model will always have a place in my heart. Both were great trucks.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

I would still have my '83 Silverado short wide. 383 Stroker, single stage NOS, muncie 4 speed manual, cab roll cage, MT ET Streets. I'll dig through my pictures and see if I can find one. Or since my nephew has it, I'll see if he'll send me a pic so I can post it.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

Master Mechanic

[QUOTE=mfleetwood;449567]AMac -- Can definitely see where you're going but for some reason, the pic links did not work.

That's weird. If you click the link does it bring the pic up? It did for me. But when I was posting it showed them embedded in my post. Interesting

Legend

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=AMac;449582]
    Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    AMac -- Can definitely see where you're going but for some reason, the pic links did not work.

That's weird. If you click the link does it bring the pic up? It did for me. But when I was posting it showed them embedded in my post. Interesting

Yeah..not sure what happened as they both piqued my interest and I could not get them to open; however, your description is pretty good (especially the first one) that I can easily visualize it. Both very good choices though (but I am partial to the 2500)!

Master Mechanic

[QUOTE=mfleetwood;449585]
    Quote Originally Posted by AMac View Post

Yeah..not sure what happened as they both piqued my interest and I could not get them to open; however, your description is pretty good (especially the first one) that I can easily visualize it. Both very good choices though (but I am partial to the 2500)!
    Well I checked the "manage my attachments" section under my profile and it says they are processing. Interesting

@Steve
    Can you look into this? The pictures weren't very large and were in JPEG format

Thanks for pointing it out

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Very nice...I had two different 1997s (not at the same time) so that body style/model will always have a place in my heart. Both were great trucks.

My brothershad a 90, 91, and a 95 and my dad had a 92 and I had a 97. I would buy one in 1/4 of a heartbeat. Couldn't kill those trucks. Well you could but fixing them was easy. I've always wanted a Z71 from that era.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... Last Post byLast Post by