GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New comaro

Hybrid View

Default The New comaro

I was down haing my truck serviced I asked if they had sold the comaro they had in the display window two weeks ago. this is in Little river SC. A fellow shopped online and located it and is flying in from Alaska to take possession! Unbelieveable

Default The new camaro

Traveled 45miles to the nearist large Chevy dealer to check out new Camaro, they had 3 on the lot. All had the dealer added sticker next to the factory sticker that said Market Adjustment-$10,000. This is over the factory sticker price. If you special order one than and wait for it than you can buy iy for factory sticker only. All 3 were SS models, Black,Red and Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    Traveled 45miles to the nearist large Chevy dealer to check out new Camaro, they had 3 on the lot. All had the dealer added sticker next to the factory sticker that said Market Adjustment-$10,000. This is over the factory sticker price. If you special order one than and wait for it than you can buy iy for factory sticker only. All 3 were SS models, Black,Red and Orange.
    Welcome to the new GM. The new dealer they foeced on me wants a $35.00 fee to do warranty work 'cause I didn,t buy the truck from them and he sez he needs to verify the warrenty. Limited dealer network=limited competition=me & you get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by hunky View Post
    Welcome to the new GM. The new dealer they foeced on me wants a $35.00 fee to do warranty work 'cause I didn,t buy the truck from them and he sez he needs to verify the warrenty. Limited dealer network=limited competition=me & you get screwed.

I hope you contacted GM about that fee and other issues. I would drive a hundred miles to avoid that guy. I bought my truck in South Carolina and I live in Florida, I took it into the Florida dealer for service work and they never even asked where it was purchased and offered me a ride home within 5 minutes.
    Robert

Fast is fine, accuracy is final.
    Wyatt Earp Deputy US Marshal

Jr. Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by sundancer2004 View Post
    I was down haing my truck serviced I asked if they had sold the comaro they had in the display window two weeks ago. this is in Little river SC. A fellow shopped online and located it and is flying in from Alaska to take possession! Unbelieveable
    I think you mean CAMARO.

1993 K1500 Suburban 350TBI, 378,486KMS on frame, 49,000KMS on Drivetrain. Lots of mods, built for haulin trailers and haulin @$$ :)

2000 K2500 Yukon XL 6.0L Vortec 252000KMS custom CAI, and exhaust...but not done yet.

"If you are dumb enough to do something you don't know how to do, and can't do it safely then WHEN you get hurt its your own fault...BONEHEAD"

I get the chills every time one drives by me.
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 97,000 - totaled, RIP
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 122,000 (K&N 77 Series CAI, PowerAid TBS, Magnaflow dual rear exit, 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Tuff Country Torsion Keys, Tuff Country Add-A-Leafs)
    1966 C10 swb stepside (Gen I 350, Turbo 400 trans, dual cyl power brakes, front discs)
    I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom. You keep the Change.

Someone here on the AFB just bought one. It's yellow and when I see it parked next to a new challenger I can't help but see how much better the camaro looks. I like how the challenger has a bit of chrome on it to make it look a bit more retro but man that camaro looks very clean. I hope he starts modifying it soon. I'm still waiting to see one at the 1/8 mile track. If I see one I'll definitely get video and post it.

-Greg

The fool learns not from the wise man, but the wise man from the fool.

2004 Silverado 4x4 (Suzie)
    6" Fabtech Suspension Lift
    35" NITTO Terra Grapplers
    18" MB Wheels Predators
    Thrush Turbo Series Mufflers
    on true dual exhaust
    Grille by Option Racing

1952 3600
    Finally getting torn down to the frame.

Was seriously considering the new Camaro but thought about it and figured the new truck would be more practical and since the wife has a 96 camaro in the driveway which is a convertible I just put a new motor in, we didn't figure we would get our money back if we traded it in. So I casually let her decide on the new truck instead. I think I'll keep her around for a while...

Dang, still got at least three more weeks to wait
    1958 Chevrolet Apache Fleetside Longbed .. 350 with a turbo 350 tranny
    2010 Silverado LTZ 4X4 Z71

Default 09 camaro

The new camaro is a fine piece of work, though i despise the fact that they even come in an automatic transmission! This car was made to be DRIVEN ! I understand that GM produces the automatic transmission in all of their vehicles for the sake of selling more, but the camaro and most definitely the Corvette shouldnt be. I just dont understand the idea of buying the camaro just so you can appear fast, its so much more fun to drive the 6-speed!
    -LONG_JOHN_SILVERADO-

ehhhh, there's room for improvement, but still good lookin'
    "I'm sorry, did I run over your prius? I couldn't hear it comin'":na:
    1992 Chevy Silverado
    4.3 Liter V6, 262 CID
    Manual
    Short bed, with regular cab
    Only 36,000 miles on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast