GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Z71_guy View Post
    who hear has gone hoging?
    I never have been but when I was in the service I knew a guy who swore by it, when we would go out for weekends sure enough he would go for the big girl and usally end up going home with them, he always said that they treat you right because they dont know when theyll actually have another oppurtunity. Ill never forget the one day he rolled up to are barracks in this hogs car I swear to you the drivers side of the car actually sat lower the the passengers side thats how heavy this girl was.
    2000 Silverado Z71 Whipple Supercharger, JBA Headers,3" cat back Flowmaster Exhaust, Volant cai, Pioneer Preimer deck,Orion subwoofer,03 signal light mirrors,03 taililghts

Quote Originally Posted by tlperry68 View Post
    Kind of been there done that just not with 6 chicks - too far for anyone to walk home though. Always good times back in the woods.
    The song from Keith Anderson comes to mind after I read your post..."Pickin' Wild Flowers" ;)
    Mindi
    1998 1500 Silverado Z71
    2006 YFZ450

Quote Originally Posted by zubbiez View Post
    I never have been but when I was in the service I knew a guy who swore by it, when we would go out for weekends sure enough he would go for the big girl and usally end up going home with them, he always said that they treat you right because they dont know when theyll actually have another oppurtunity. Ill never forget the one day he rolled up to are barracks in this hogs car I swear to you the drivers side of the car actually sat lower the the passengers side thats how heavy this girl was.
    ya not myself either but guys in my unit do it funny as guy with the biggest gal get free drinks the next night

2003 Z71 Silverado LS
    Access roll up cover
    Bed Rails
    Billet Grill insert
    Bed Rug
    CB with PA system
    Waiting to be installed
    Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456