So, I have been trying to find out what kind of new tag or weight upgrade I need to be in compliance with the law in order to tow a tractor and a camper. I was told that I need to get a "P tag" with a wieght limit of 20,000 lbs in order to haul 10,000 lbs. $200 every two years I might add. Because my empty truck wieght is 6614lbs and gross viehicle weight is 8000lbs with my current tag. And if I am going to haul a camper I need to go to the DMV and take a road test with the camper to get a "provision" added to my licences so I can tow the camper. Some how this is a new law that no one knows about that was added about 2yrs ago. Very nice of our government to let people know about this. Do any of you know of other States requiring this sorta thing?
I am going to call another DMV office that handles the road test to verify this stuff. So stay tuned for possible more info