GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what brand of laptop is that? i recommend you get a hp or compaq, i have dropped them, and stepped on the while closed( im 145lb), and never broke a screen, they have been very durable laptops for my, im on my 3rd, and need a new one cause the one i currently was made in 2002

i would recomend a dell. i have one and so does my brother. theyre both great computers and ive never intentionaly step on mine bot it has been dropped on my un padded back pack a few times and it still runs perfect. the only down side is the retarded power transformer thats jointed backwards so u can wrap it up easier.
    heres a pic of the laptop im typing on rite now
    Last edited by SoCal Chevy; 01-26-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    ____Zybe the Zebra
    '07 NBS Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT1, 2wd, 4.8L
    :fighting0040:<--- (this is cool!!!)
    Custom 3in exhaust with Magnaflow muffler
    18in American Racing atx series thug's with 33 inch BFG A/T's
    N-Fab Nerf steps
    Blacked out rear wheel wells
    Rugged Liner bed liner <came with the truck>
    Pro Comp Leveling kit
    LED Glow 7 color underglow and interior glow kits

My computer is a Toshiba. I really like it, except for the battery life. I'm just gonna buy new screen and replace it.

I would love to get an HP laptop, they are SWEET! I have an HP desktop, and that thing is sweet. IT's got quad processors running at the same combined speed as my xbox. But I'm a poor college student, so $100 vs. $400 is better.

And I absolutely hate Dell. They suck in every aspect known to man, in my opinion. I remember going to a prof's office to make up a test I missed, and he turned his Dell desktop on and its motherboard went into thermal meltdown right in front of us. The bad thing was that he had just gotten it back from Dell 2 days prior because the motherboard had melted down...
    2010 Equinox LT
    2.4, 6 speed auto, power lift gate, remote start, bluetooth, xm.

1995 Cheyenne C1500 ext. cab(my baby, my first truck)
    5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors

O, and my lap top is pretty sturdy, dropped it plenty of times. But I'm 6'1" and I dropped it from the fourth step of my stairs...

Well, I am once again typing on my trusty Toshiba. I just ordered a new one off ebay for $92 after shipping and insurance. Just got it in the mail about 2 hours ago and put it on it.

But get this, The phuck tards at USPS left my new expensive screen on the door step of my apartment, on a rainy day. They couldn't leave a note in the mail box telling me I have a package at the post office.? Luckily my gf got home just in time to save the screen from the rain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123