Just joined the fourum and looks like there is a great deal of knowledgeable members here. Looking for some good impartial advice based on your own experiences.

Here's the deal. I just "caved in" and bought my fourth GMC Sierra, the top of the line Denali Model Year 2009. I absolutely love it. I'm looking to add some aftermarket performance enhancements and have an enormous amount of data, some conflicting, on what is best.

What I am looking for is to increase my 0-60 times. Plain and simple. I have no desire for a top end speed, just low end torque to blow away the punks in their Mustang GTs. Yes, I am approaching 40 and have no real need for this but it is the juvenille in me coming out. Can never get enough low end torque or horsepower.

The three items I believe would increase my 0-60 times in order of cost are:

1. Cold Air Intake
2. True Dual Exhaust
3. Supercharger

I already know this but then it gets into the exhaustive research on what is best.

1. Cold Air Intakes
K&N - seems like it is most popular
True Flow
Volant
AEM
Injen

2. True Dual Exhaust
Magnaflow
Borla
Flowmaster

3. Supercharger
Centrifigual blower
Roots Type Blower

And the list goes on and on. I know the supercharger is the most bang but also the most expensive. Am I getting excited over marketing hype from my research or is there some real merit to these systems? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

My truck is a 2009 GMC Sierra Denali AWD with a 6.2L, 403 HP and 417 ft-lb torque.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!