GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Badonkadonk

I agree with all you guys. While I may be part of the younger generation (18 years old), I can't stand this kind of stuff. I don't like huge blingy rims, rap music or trying to be "gangster", unlike 90% of the other kids around here. If you're going to put a lift on a classic vehicle, why not put it on a truck (like mine :p)? I like my country music, bonfires, chevy trucks, and all that. I wasn't raised on a farm or anything either. It's just what I like.

Tale that red chevelle (i think?), third picture down on the left. Imagine how it would look with some nice old school rally rims, a nice paint job, no lift, and a nicely built 350. IMO, it would look damn good.
    Current truck: 1996 Ford 250, 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. Dana 60 SAS, stage 1 160cc injectors, T500 High Pressure Oil Pump, TS 6-position chip, full 4" exhaust, intake, 285 Falken Rocky Mountain AT's, boost/EGT/trans temp pillar gauges, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by bigburb View Post
    I agree with all you guys. While I may be part of the younger generation (18 years old), I can't stand this kind of stuff.
    You're 18? No worries, you get an automatic pass for havin' that slammin 'Burban. Props to you. Nice rig, dude...
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27862&dateline=124835  8399

Quote Originally Posted by Al Stefanelli View Post
    You're 18? No worries, you get an automatic pass for havin' that slammin 'Burban. Props to you. Nice rig, dude...
    Thanks man! It's my pride an' joy . And I've done every single mod myself since it became mine and was completely stock. (Well, it's not officially mine, still have to finish paying my parents for it. But the title will be in my hands in a few months!)
    Current truck: 1996 Ford 250, 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. Dana 60 SAS, stage 1 160cc injectors, T500 High Pressure Oil Pump, TS 6-position chip, full 4" exhaust, intake, 285 Falken Rocky Mountain AT's, boost/EGT/trans temp pillar gauges, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by tattooed4life View Post
    If any of you are familiar with where benton harbor michigan is located, I work there and live like 10 mins away. Anyhow there are about 100 of this type of so called cars running around. One particular evening when I was doing a ride along with the local pd, these knuckle heads decided they would shut down a main road to drive like assh&^%s, backwards, stereos pounding and hanging out the windows. All this while recording it for youtube. Needless to say we ruined their fun. They should of all been impounded for indecent exposure. They look so stupid it's rediculous. I love paying for welfare so they can get their rims, paint, and bumps.

Sounds like they were trying to copy the idiots out here. They call them Oakland Side Shows and they shut down the freeway by blocking traffic then being stupid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buao419tPps"]YouTube - 880 sideshow bay area freeway takeover[/ame]
    ~Dan
    2005 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab ZQ8 Xtreme

...WOW... I'm sorry but if I was driving along and saw someone doing that in the middle of the road where I was trying to drive I would plow into 'em with my bull-bar (I didn't build it just for show haha). Stupid stuff like that just pisses me off.
    Last edited by bigburb; 07-29-2009 at 03:40 PM.

I feel dumber for having watched that video! that is a waste of some classic american cars.
    2000 Silverado Z71 Whipple Supercharger, JBA Headers,3" cat back Flowmaster Exhaust, Volant cai, Pioneer Preimer deck,Orion subwoofer,03 signal light mirrors,03 taililghts

a shop in my area does that kind of modifications, guys that build them have some great talent put to the wrong thing but great talent none the less, i bring my Cast iron stuff to them to weld they do a great job on a very difficult weld

2003 Z71 Silverado LS
    Access roll up cover
    Bed Rails
    Billet Grill insert
    Bed Rug
    CB with PA system
    Waiting to be installed
    Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)

Wow. first off, i'm 17 and in this younger generation. personaly, i think all that is just incredibly stupid and selfish (regarding shuting down a dang freeway). and as far as young folk bashing goes, why are they (other than me) so lazy? they've got to be handed money and wont work for it. i live around alot of rich kids (i hate that) who's parents buy brand new porshes and lexuses (lexi?) and have never touched a lawnmower, nor have been within 5 feet of one. I work for my money, buy all my own stuff for my truck, and do all my own work on my truck. i have been the man of our house for the past 9 years and i cant beleive how much more responsibility i have than kids in this generation. sorry for that little rant.
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 97,000 - totaled, RIP
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 122,000 (K&N 77 Series CAI, PowerAid TBS, Magnaflow dual rear exit, 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Tuff Country Torsion Keys, Tuff Country Add-A-Leafs)
    1966 C10 swb stepside (Gen I 350, Turbo 400 trans, dual cyl power brakes, front discs)
    I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom. You keep the Change.

Ok everyone, remember what the farmer said "to each his own" - I also think they look about as cool as pink socks and a frilly shirt, but they probably think a lifted truck looks crap. I look like the typical "biker" big, bald, (no tats, yet) but i personally wouldn't be caught DEAD on a Harley. I just think paying THAT much money for such OLD technology is a waste & nothing more that a 2 wheel penis extension. but in that I'm the minority - f - it, I LOVE my 2007 KTM Super Duke & would NEVER part with it. But thats just MY opinion.
    You're driving is WAY more offensive than my swearing, assjack!!!

BTW the skittles car is, I believe, a mid 70's Impala.
    You're driving is WAY more offensive than my swearing, assjack!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast