GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default aforable TECH 2 ?

Hi i found this in ebay and it says its the same ( but faster ) then a "real" TECH 2 ,, does anyone got any knowledge of this ? how is it to upgrade the software , is GM the only chanel (and buy an prescription ) or is there some "cracked" software avaible ?

can you get software for saab , isuzu , opel , suzuki as you can with the old TECH 2 ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GM-MD...=p4506.c0.m245

Quote Originally Posted by 2loud View Post
    Hi i found this in ebay and it says its the same ( but faster ) then a "real" TECH 2 ,, does anyone got any knowledge of this ? how is it to upgrade the software , is GM the only chanel (and buy an prescription ) or is there some "cracked" software avaible ?

can you get software for saab , isuzu , opel , suzuki as you can with the old TECH 2 ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GM-MD...=p4506.c0.m245
    I would look into buying software for the laptop. Without it this tool is useless.
    Jim

2004 SILVERADO 2500HD LS
    Pro Comp Leveling Kit
    285-75-16 Cooper ST All Terrains
    Pro Comp Programmer
    Bilstein Shocks
    Linux Bed Liner
    Tinted Windows

Other rides:

1967 Landcruiser <350 Chevy>
    1970 Camaro
    1990 Geo Metro Convertible
    2007 FJ Cruiser

x2 10 char
    2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 in Black

6" BDS Suspension Lift | 3" BDS Body Lift |17" Rock Crawler Stellies | 35" Cooper STTs | 4.56 Yukon Gears | AirAid CAI and TBS | Flowmaster 40s | HyperPAC Programmer

2001 TJ Sahara in Sienna

3.5" RE Suspension Lift | 33x12.50 Baja MTZs | D30/44 | ROKMEN Merc Front Bumper | Warn Rockcrawler Rear w/ Carrier | Warn M8000 Winch

so where do il find it ??

Quote Originally Posted by 2loud View Post
    so where do il find it ??

Ebay? How about the person selling the tool?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmiee View Post
    Ebay? How about the person selling the tool?
    yepp he repyed that if il buy it for full price i will get the software also but he dident mention whitch software ... im also quite currius about other sellers i dont wanna be bond to yust one seller of this software and only have the option to accept hes prices or not have any software at al .. but has anyone any exerience of this instrument ?

you also better know how to use it. its one thing to have a pretty piece, but its junk if you know nothing about it
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cascott325 View Post
    you also better know how to use it. its one thing to have a pretty piece, but its junk if you know nothing about it
    shoudent be any problem .. but its mutch easyer to learn when you got it ,,i i have an 03 escalade esv and part by part of it needs some T.L.C and i always seams to get stucked by not having any TECH 2 instrument , earlyer i was 100 % shore that i shoud buy an "real" tech 2 but it seams like they are shifting out it to this newer model and it seams to be mutch moore future safe to get stuff that are acuall today

Sr. Mechanic

Be cautious.... If it sounds too good to be true.........you know the rest......
    Be Blessed

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by