GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Rocker Pods - Thoughts

I'm gathering up my add-ons before the trucks even built but thats ok.. I'm in Ontario Canada and we have some dirty winters...Any thoughts on how these would hold up to the snow and salt?
    I like the looks of these and think my new Crew Cab would look good with them

SPRINGTHING has them on his truck, I believe.. Don't know if he's been around any snow with them though..
    1958 Chevrolet Apache Fleetside Longbed .. 350 with a turbo 350 tranny
    2010 Silverado LTZ 4X4 Z71

Legend

Blog Entries

Res-

The pods are actually made in Toronto, so they will hold up great to the winters. The owner (Doberman, on this board) has a set installed that have been there as long as he's been selling them and they still pretty much look like new. Check his profile for pictures of his truck.

They are made out of extruded aluminum, are welded extremely well, and come with marine grade stainless steel hardware. Everything from the actual RPs right down to the brackets, you should be good to go with the Canadian weather and road salt.

If you have any other questions I'd be able to help answer them. Send me a PM or an email. You can also contact Ultimate Truck Gear through their website or by sending a PM to Doberman.
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Quote Originally Posted by Springthing View Post
    Res-

The pods are actually made in Toronto, so they will hold up great to the winters. The owner (Doberman, on this board) has a set installed that have been there as long as he's been selling them and they still pretty much look like new. Check his profile for pictures of his truck.

They are made out of extruded aluminum, are welded extremely well, and come with marine grade stainless steel hardware. Everything from the actual RPs right down to the brackets, you should be good to go with the Canadian weather and road salt.

If you have any other questions I'd be able to help answer them. Send me a PM or an email. You can also contact Ultimate Truck Gear through their website or by sending a PM to Doberman.
    Tx Springthing- I downloaded the .pdf for the crewcab specs. I'm a little further north the TO but like the style compared to a regular running board.