GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You should check out a vinyl overlay. You can get it in all colors and they sell (3-M) a carbon graphite pattern that looks cool (I did my hood with it and my dash) The stuff wears like iron and when you don't like it or it gets damaged you can peel it off (pick a warm day) Check out u-tube for installation tips. E-Bay sells it just be sure to get the 3-M brand on horiz. surfaces they guarantee it for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 1953bowtieguy View Post
    Try a GM dealer.
    At the dealer, you will pay full retail, while at GM Parts Direct, you pay wholesale.

I hope the original poster found his parts considering that the original post was 3 years ago!

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Amazon carries tons of OEM AC Delco parts. Just go to their auto section and put in your vehicle info.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    Amazon carries tons of OEM AC Delco parts. Just go to their auto section and put in your vehicle info.
    I agree with Conlan, Amazon is cheaper than what I can get parts for at the GM employee warehouse. For my power steering pump, GM wanted $90 employee price. I was able to get it on amazon for $85 with free prime shipping.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

You guys should really check out www.gmpartsclub.com as ive had a great luck with them. They also are a sponsor of this forum here. There prices may be a tiny bit higher than gmdirect but the shipping is much less so the overall price is lower. Ive found when searching for chevy parts that the prices can really vary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12