GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Power Sliding/Signal Mirrors

Hi, Did any one try to install the power folding signal mirrors inplcae of reguler elctric miriors? does it need a lot of wiring or minor one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dominant View Post
    Hi, Did any one try to install the power folding signal mirrors inplcae of reguler elctric miriors? does it need a lot of wiring or minor one?

Thanks
    Yes its been done heres a link that can answer most of your questions, if your trucks newer than 03 you should just be able to plug and play other wise follow the step by steps on this link <broken link> feel free to ask any questions there is another thread on this site currently that has some good info about where you can pick up a set of mirrors.you can also go to appearance and after market section there is a thread there about the same topic.
    Last edited by zubbiez; 08-09-2009 at 12:37 PM.
    2000 Silverado Z71 Whipple Supercharger, JBA Headers,3" cat back Flowmaster Exhaust, Volant cai, Pioneer Preimer deck,Orion subwoofer,03 signal light mirrors,03 taililghts

Quote Originally Posted by zubbiez View Post
    Yes its been done heres a link that can answer most of your questions, if your trucks newer than 03 you should just be able to plug and play other wise follow the step by steps on this link http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forums/...formation.html feel free to ask any questions there is another thread on this site currently that has some good info about where you can pick up a set of mirrors.you can also go to appearance and after market section there is a thread there about the same topic.
    Thanks a lot , my truck is 09 , without the folding and the signals, so I gusse I just will need to buy these and plug them ..

Thanks

awesome, exactly the info I needed thank you.
    "Semper Fidelis" (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

I am looking for some after market tow mirrors for my 2003 Sierra. Is there already a discussion going that talks about them?
    2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD - Duramax, baby!

the above link previouly posted doesnt work

There is a difference between the GMT800 (1999-2007) and GMT900 (2007-present) platforms. You need to clarify which one you are looking for.

Someone needs to start a thread on here for each vehicle/platform and we can gather the information.

I took the link out above as it goes to another site where 50% of the posts talk about all of the broken links in that thread.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.