GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

1. It's a Chevy.
    2. It's PAID FOR!!!!!
    3. It's a Chevy.

Cuz its tried, true, honest, real and hard-working. She's not a pretender, what u see is what you get and i love what i got.

I love GM Trucks because parts cost are reasonable, plentiful and interchangeable for many model years. I have owned many makes and models over the years and GM is my favorite, with the only exception being my1964 Studebaker T cab.

Why is my Chevy special to me? Cause I can depend on her. I can depend on her to start anytime, anywhere, whether it be -15 or 100 degrees outside, whether she's been run 5 times in one day or has been sitting for over a month. I can count on her to take me wherever I want to go without worry, no matter how far the drive or how rough the trail. Because she was built here in the U.S.A in Flint, Michigan. It ain't no beauty queen, and that's why I love it. It was built tough for work and play, and she's never let me down, and I don't have a reason to think she ever will. THAT's why I love my Chevy. Plus, with all the work and pride I have into it, I don't think I could ever sell my pride an' joy.

Plus, if I ever do manage to break something somehow, I have a local junkyard with plenty of old Chevys to pick parts from!
    Last edited by bigburb; 08-27-2009 at 07:25 PM.
    Current truck: 1996 Ford 250, 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. Dana 60 SAS, stage 1 160cc injectors, T500 High Pressure Oil Pump, TS 6-position chip, full 4" exhaust, intake, 285 Falken Rocky Mountain AT's, boost/EGT/trans temp pillar gauges, etc...

The bloody knuckles

EDIT: My first truck, and such a beauty.
    Last edited by David8790; 09-12-2009 at 10:54 PM.

If I'm not playin' ball I'm workin on my truck.... On a college budget... Yeah... Zip ties and duct tape FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    As mentioned above,the Work,the Time and the $$$,And last is that it is a..... CHEVY!!!
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

'96 K1500, 5.7
    6" RCD
    35" Toyo M/T On 16" Black Raceline Raptors
    4.56 Yukon Gears w/ TruTrac Rear
    S&B CAI
    Dual Flowmaster 40's
    Camo Wet Okoles
    Line-X Bedliner
    De-Badged

NW BlackDiamond Edition

becase she's mine and there isn't another one out there exaclty the same

S.BELFORD

2009 Silverado LT1: All Star Edition
    5.3 Liter V8 4x4

Factory:
    Locking Rear Differential
    3.73 Rear Axle
    Fog Lamps
    Factory Remote Start
    Locking Tailgate
    20" Wheels

Aftermarket:
    Rear Wheel House Liners
    Molded Mud Flaps
    Stainless Nurf Bars
    Driver Information Center
    20% Tinted Windows
    Low Profile Diamond Plate Tool Box
    GM Bed Liner
    Silver Birch Metallic Mirror Covers
    Silver Birch Metallic Vent Visors
    Flowmaster Super 40 (knock off)
    20" Wheels
    Bed Rail Protectors
    Extang Tonneau Cover

Wink My chevys now and back then

When i was 16 i had a 1969 camaro RS convertible 4 speed and 3 years later it was stolen at my dads house and that broke my heart but the memorys i still have.1974 454 corvette that got 12 mpg and a 1985 corvette that got 28 mpg.Ive had many chevy trucks and all of them were workhorses that was ready any time you were and what i have now a 1998 LS surburban that has everything chevy had to offer excipt the orignal owner orderd it with the 4x4 shifter in the floor and im glad he did.And whats last is my 1987 SS Monte Carlo T-TOP i love takeing the tops out when it around 68-74 temp outside and run wild in the country and open the 4 bbl up and hear it moan through the mountains.The one thing that shows that chevys are the best just look at what Dale Earnhardt #3 drove

Cool poll What makes your Chevy

My first lay was in a chevy pick up bed.

Even though its not the nicest chevy around its MY chevy. Its the most dependable brand any more. Ive got 167,000 miles on mine and Id still trust it with my life. Whether or not its nice or not, new or old, clean or dirty, its gettin me from A to B and its still got the bowtie on the front!
    ~Dan~