GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default my chevy

my chevy is special because, it represents me, ive put tons of money and hard work to get it where it is, and i can drive the **** out of it and not worry about it breaking
    1991 k1500 z71, 3-inch body lift with 315x75 mickey thompson atz. all new xplod speakers to replace old speakers. brand new 5.7 liter 350 with flowtech midlength headers and true duals into one x pipe muffler

My First Vehicle. And I've done all the work on it.
    www.youtube.com/ippielb
    2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 z71 1985 Chevrolet Silverado k10 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd 6.6l LLY Duramax
    6.5" BDS Suspension Lift Edelbrock Carb & Polished Intake Manifold & Valve Covers NAPC Race Transmission & NAPC Built Transfer Case
    EFI Live Comp Cam and Valvetrain Snow Performance Methanol Injection
    35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain on 18" Ion Alloy 179's Headman Long Tube Headers and True Dual Exhaust FASS 150gph Titanium Series Pump
    AirAid Cold Air Intake with K&N Dry Filter & AirAid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer 2" Suspension Lift 33x12.50r15 Tires EFI Live & AFE Stage 2 Intake
    Pacesetter Long Tube Headers with Cats Gone True Dual Exhaust FlowPro 3.73 Gears Yukon Grizzly Locker with Mag-Hytec Cover & Traction Bars
    NGK Iridium Tips & MSD Ignition Plug Wires Baja Spare Tire Holder 33x13.5 Hankook rt03 18" XD Rims
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 Sensor x2 HID's all around LED taillights and 3rd brake light
    BDS Dual Steering Stabilizers Pioneer Double-DIN Touchscreen Navigation with Two 10" Subs under rear seat
    Electric Fan Autometer Pressure, Boost, and Pyro Gauges
    4.56 Gears Airlift Air Bag Suspension

My chevy is so special to me beacuse I can remember working on my dad's old chevy when I was a kid. The quality time spent under that hood could never be replaced. Not I have a 6 month old son and can't wait until he's old enough to hold a flash light so that we have the same bonding time my dad and I had and 24 years from now he can tell people on his forums about it.

because I've owned my Bowtie beauty since I was 16. I've done everything to it since I bought her, no one else has ever touched it. Plus my paw paw had a Chevy, I learned to drive on a Chevy, and Chevy is all I've known.
    2010 Equinox LT
    2.4, 6 speed auto, power lift gate, remote start, bluetooth, xm.

1995 Cheyenne C1500 ext. cab(my baby, my first truck)
    5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors

It's special because the previous owner's took care of it, and now it's mine, and i will do the same.

Jr. Apprentice

Because unlike alot of people, I rebilt my 71 from the ground up by myself.Would never dream of giving it to someone else to work on.....O ya and i love rocking the old school bowtie.

I had a crush on my truck since i was 16. It belonged to one of my good buddies and we used to go play in it all the time. He built it for mud racing and was going to do so, but then he got married. Well, needless to say he never went mud racing so it just sat in his yard. He knew that I wanted it so he offered it to me for 3500. I didn't have it which sucked. Well, years later my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and was dying so he gave me the 3500 for it and i got it from my dad and my best freind.

i love my truck.

THIS IS MY TAHOE THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE WITHOUT ME IT IS USELESS WITHOUT IT I AM sad ok i admit it i love my truck to

99 tahoe 2 dr. 4x4 7.4 4L80-e NP246, SAS, dana 60 hp, sterling 10.5 rear, gibson headers, and alot of tricks of the trade !!!!!!IF YOU'RE NOT CHEATING YOUR NOT TRYING!!!!!!!!

Legend
    Blog Entries

There's a great feeling setting at a red light and seeing everyone check out the bowtie! I love to drive it everywhere.
    Eddie , 2000 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (old style)

Because it was my first truck and has 215k and i know it will crank when i need it ,go where i want it, and it will never let me down, oh and that i have done all the work on it I LOVE MY CHEVY
    It's a strange moment when you realize that the sounds of nature.....is the sound of millions of animals, birds, and insects desperatly trying to get laid. KCCO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123