GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Default Replace bench seat with captains chairs?

    Hello All,
    I have a 2004 Suburban with grey leather bench seats. Does anyone know if I can replace those with captains chairs relatively easily? If so, is anyone interested in swapping?

    Steve
    Bay Area - California

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal-suburban View Post
    Hello All,
    I have a 2004 Suburban with grey leather bench seats. Does anyone know if I can replace those with captains chairs relatively easily? If so, is anyone interested in swapping?

    Steve
    Bay Area - California
    Yes it can be done here is a link showing how,
    http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...center+consloe

    BTW,Where are you in the Bay Area?

    MIKE


    99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN










  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    Yes it can be done here is a link showing how,
    http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...center+consloe

    BTW,Where are you in the Bay Area?
    Thanks for the reply. I'm in the Mountain View area. Also, I should have been more clear. I want to replace the rear (second row) bench seat, not the front row seats as shown by your link. Maybe it's the same type of swap out??

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal-suburban View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'm in the Mountain View area. Also, I should have been more clear. I want to replace the rear (second row) bench seat, not the front row seats as shown by your link. Maybe it's the same type of swap out??
    I saw a link on 2nd row Bench Swap.Your right it is the same Swap,BTW Welcome to the site Steve.

    MIKE


    99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN










Similar Threads

  1. 2008 second row captains chairs - removal?
    By luverofpeanuts in forum Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 02:33 PM
  2. Will trade my bench seats for captain's chairs
    By 2002milktuck in forum Chevy Truck Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 08:28 AM
  3. Captains chairs for my 2003 Sierra?
    By smallblockfuelie in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:33 PM
  4. Captains to bench
    By Trevor in forum Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:01 PM
  5. I'd like to replace my 2nd row bench seating with cap chairs
    By Brently in forum Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 02:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •