GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think that other truck was mine, my LS is a 5 speed, when you say there were only 500 made, are you talking 500 z 71s? or 500 total?

Kyle

1995 Chevy Tahoe LS, 2 door, 5 SPEED! 5.7L TBI, headlights and taillights, luminics pure blue halogens, delta 44 flowmaster, K&N Cold Air Intake, Street Performance Throttle Body Spacer, LED blinker and taillight bulbs, all 12 interior bulbs converted to blue LEDs, blue interior LED kit, Nu image gauge faces, Panasonic deck with Kenwood performance speakers all around
    NEW: 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers (16x10 Dick Cepek Dc-2's soon to come!)

Thumbs up Reference my two tahoe 5 speeds

Quote Originally Posted by tattooed4life View Post
    welcome to the site! You got some sweet rides, got any pictures?
    as soon as im able will post pictures of both the tahoes, my blue one is going in this week fora compltete restoration thats the 5.7 one. Ill be driving my red one the 50,000 mile 454 special l-96 motor in it, factory ordered. Oh yeah it has a factory special hi-low in it fore the 5-speed. Marc

Default Reference to my two 5 speeds

Quote Originally Posted by 1995chevyhoe View Post
    i think that other truck was mine, my ls is a 5 speed, when you say there were only 500 made, are you talking 500 z 71s? Or 500 total?
    hi kyle nice to know you own only one of a handfull these keeperes still running. I got two n you have the one thats three plus a couple more i know of down here. My original one the blue one with like 212,000 miles is go9ing in for a compltete make over i hope this week. Something like chip fooses over haul series, in fact my guy asked chip for some design ideas for the truck n things in general about it. Chip wrote back n told him be carwe full dam things have a mind of their own, and hard to work on but a good project truck.
    So ill send you pictures of the pair soon. Marc

Sounds sick, I'll definately be interested in seeing some pics, of got a lot of mods in mine, but most pics won't upload, if your interested in seeing some pics, here's the link to it on cardomain.com http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3149203 and just to be clear, are there only 500 95 5 speed tahoes total, regardless or engines, etc?? if you know that'd be great, definately let me know when you get pics, take it easyyyy.

Kyle

1995 Chevy Tahoe LS, 2 door, 5 SPEED! 5.7L TBI, headlights and taillights, luminics pure blue halogens, delta 44 flowmaster, K&N Cold Air Intake, Street Performance Throttle Body Spacer, LED blinker and taillight bulbs, all 12 interior bulbs converted to blue LEDs, blue interior LED kit, Nu image gauge faces, Panasonic deck with Kenwood performance speakers all around
    NEW: 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers (16x10 Dick Cepek Dc-2's soon to come!)

thats pretty cool. welcome to the club.
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 97,000 - totaled, RIP
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 122,000 (K&N 77 Series CAI, PowerAid TBS, Magnaflow dual rear exit, 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Tuff Country Torsion Keys, Tuff Country Add-A-Leafs)
    1966 C10 swb stepside (Gen I 350, Turbo 400 trans, dual cyl power brakes, front discs)
    I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom. You keep the Change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12