2008 Chevy Trailblazer SS 2WD 3SS with 9600 freeway miles - black on black ...

3SS package has leather/suede interior, "SS" embossed power/heated front seats with memory and lumbar supports, power sunroof, power/lighted mirrors, Bose 6-disc in-radio CD changer/stereo with steering wheel controls, dual-zone climate control, rear air, power adjustable pedals, side-impact air bags, rear cargo shade/cover and net, towing package, rear air-bag suspension ...

SS package has 395HP LS2 6.0L V8, 4L70E 4-spd auto OD trans, 4.10 ratio positraction rear end, heavy-duty springs and sway bars, performance shocks, 4-wheel disc brakes, ABS and traction control, 20" factory polished alloy wheels ...

I have tinted the front windows to match the rear privacy tint, de-badged except for the "SS" emblems, and removed the factory resonator and muffler and installed a Flowmaster muffler ... I also have a Superchips programmer that goes with the truck, but has never been used on this vehicle ...

First oil change done at 7500 miles with Mobil 1 synthetic, recent detail/wax done ... no dings or dents ... one small scratch in rear bumper cover just above the hitch ... all miles are freeway miles ...

High book is $30,455 and low book is $27,255 ... I am only looking to sell for what I currently owe which is $26,100

Truck is located in Long Beach, CA .... call Gregg at 310/505-1544

Thanks for looking!