Results 1 to 10 of 11
Thread: Very funny
08-25-2009, 01:16 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Blog Entries
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.
Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target.
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samsel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away! This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of 20 funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
And last, but not least:
15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ex. Cab, Fire Red, 6.6L Duramax LMM Equipped with UTG Rocker Pods
AMSOIL is the only oil company that...,"Recommends 25,000 mile oil changes","Gives up to four times better wear protection","Warranties your engine against oil related failure"
08-25-2009, 05:02 PM #2
LOL i love it
2003 Z71 Silverado LS
Access roll up cover
Billet Grill insert
CB with PA system
Waiting to be installed
Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)
08-25-2009, 05:10 PM #3
Sometimes you wish you could get banned from the wifes store!2000 Silverado Z71 Whipple Supercharger, JBA Headers,3" cat back Flowmaster Exhaust, Volant cai, Pioneer Preimer deck,Orion subwoofer,03 signal light mirrors,03 taililghts
08-25-2009, 06:12 PM #4
08-25-2009, 07:06 PM #5
I'm to target with my g/f and going to set some alarms in housewares!!!!1997 Chevy K3500
4x4 X-Cab Dually
454 Dual Exhaust
08-27-2009, 03:26 PM #6
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
By kgibson181 in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 6Last: 08-05-2010, 07:39 AM
By TALL HD in forum Chevy Truck AccessoriesReplies: 4Last: 04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
By Cableguy in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 0Last: 12-18-2007, 09:05 PM
By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 7Last: 12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
By GM_Guy in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 5Last: 11-09-2007, 01:54 PM