GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

not my style but you can buy em, rock em, or sell em.

2004 4.8| Custom Paint| Tint| De-badged| Shaved Tailgate| Rollpan| Smoked Tails| Color Matched| Lowered 5/8| Suede Interior| Color Matched Interior| Indash & TVs| Mids-Lows & 2 12" CVRs| 500 & 1100 Interfires| Soundeadener| Outlaw CAI| Magnaflow|
    Future Mods: 6.0 LQ4/9| Bags|

Quote Originally Posted by lowsilverado View Post
    94 silverado. 2.5% tint in back window and 30 on sides. challanger hood scoop similar to the hoods on the 2010 challangers, but off an older one. 6/8 beltech drop spindles springs and nitro gas shocks, sway bar brand new paint red and black with gold painted on stripe, and a phantom grille and smoothe bumper.

and thats a deal for a hundred bucks!! this one time i found a set of 4 prettymuch brand new goodyears exact sise for my truck just sitin in the tire pile at the dump! i just went to drop my garbage off and i seen those puppies sitin there no plugs or holes or anything some rich guy must have put some winter tires on his and threw these ones away after a summer of use or someone had them layin around with nothing to put them on. but its a sweet find none the less

Just for the hell of it, check the manufacturing date. If they are too old, they aren't a bargain, even if free.
    Don't think Meat - Throw the ball...Crash Davis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12