GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default For the Deer Hunters / Lovers

A friend of mine just sent this to me in an email. Truly Beautiful.

Enjoy.
    Jim
    1994 Silverado 1500 2 wheel drive 350 TBI Auto (4L60E). Standard Cab / Bed, all power.
    Impala SS Club of America Member# 2122
    http://www.impalassforum.com

wow, just simply wow. Seeing that is like seeing an albino gator...
    2010 Equinox LT
    2.4, 6 speed auto, power lift gate, remote start, bluetooth, xm.

1995 Cheyenne C1500 ext. cab(my baby, my first truck)
    5.0, 5 speed, Silverado appearance package, power nothing, bucket seats and console Silverado, painted black interior, eBay halo headlights, eBay chrome tails, eBay cai, dual Flowmaster 40's w/no cats, 15x7 American Racing Hopsters, Walmart fog lights, SS mirrors

thats really beautiful. ive never seen albino deer before.
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 97,000 - totaled, RIP
    2006 Silverado Z71 - 122,000 (K&N 77 Series CAI, PowerAid TBS, Magnaflow dual rear exit, 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ, Tuff Country Torsion Keys, Tuff Country Add-A-Leafs)
    1966 C10 swb stepside (Gen I 350, Turbo 400 trans, dual cyl power brakes, front discs)
    I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom. You keep the Change.

They are not common in Ohio, but there are some around. VERY rare here. I love to watch them and enjoy hunting also. Glad to see that they are protected, also.

Legend
    Blog Entries

We had one just like that behind our Powertrain plant a few years back, and some idiot from the plant shot it with a bow and arrow and left it behind the plant with an arrow straight through it's head. I was so upset about it I almost cryed, why somebody would kill somebody would kill something so beautiful? The reason I know it was someone from our plant was there are 20 foot fences all around us, and the angle of the arrow in it's head looked like somebody shot it from the top of the roof. They still have all kinds of pictures of it when it was alive in our supervisors office, as a matter of fact we used to go out at lunch time and feed them apples and pumpkins. It was always the highlight of my day, especially because they would come right up to the buggy and almost eat out of your hand.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    We had one just like that behind our Powertrain plant a few years back, and some idiot from the plant shot it with a bow and arrow and left it behind the plant with an arrow straight through it's head. I was so upset about it I almost cryed, why somebody would kill somebody would kill something so beautiful? The reason I know it was someone from our plant was there are 20 foot fences all around us, and the angle of the arrow in it's head looked like somebody shot it from the top of the roof. They still have all kinds of pictures of it when it was alive in our supervisors office, as a matter of fact we used to go out at lunch time and feed them apples and pumpkins. It was always the highlight of my day, especially because they would come right up to the buggy and almost eat out of your hand.
    Should have turned him in. That's not even right. I hate people that have no respect for wildlife. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to deer hunt...but I do it respectfully and I do not shoot unless I have a good shot that I know will put it down. And my family and I use the meat to subsidize our grocery budget for the year. Too many people who are willing to just shoot something for the fun of it. (RANT OVER)

Jim

those deer are absolutely amazing

2003 Z71 Silverado LS
    Access roll up cover
    Bed Rails
    Billet Grill insert
    Bed Rug
    CB with PA system
    Waiting to be installed
    Two 8in RF HX2 punch( would have 12s but they got stolen)