GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Just ordered mine this morning for my WT with fast freight. Hope it's here by the weekend.
    Custom painter and Toyota and other oem/factory Stripe and decal supplier.
    2009 GMC Xcab/Long Bed, 5.3L w/Flex & AFM, 4X2
    1993 Toyota 4Runner w/3.0
    OEM/Factory Discontinued Stripes and Graphics.
    James Dean Creation 93 4Runner build page.

Got my DIC panel on Friday. Installed it an about 5 Minutes in my WT truck. It's cool having the extra info. Especially the Instant Econ info. Helps teach you to keep your foot out of the floorboard.

Does anyone know how to reset the average fuel economy display? My Dodge allowed me to reset the average reading whenever I wanted, so I would check the average over several tanks of gas, to keep an eye on whether things were running right. With the Chevy, it seems I can't reset it, so, after a few tanks, it's almost a useless readout, since it's not going to change much over the next hundred thousand miles!
    Kevin Singleton '09 Z71 - PA ZRT - kevindsingleton.com

Just hold down the check mark for a few seconds.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

We've still got a few more of these units in stock, order now for quick delivery.

Remember to click this link to get the special price of $74.99 plus shipping.

http://www.gmpartsclub.com/GMT900-Driver-Information-Center.html
    Visit www.gmpartsclub.com for all your Chevy Parts needs. These are factory OEM GM Parts with full GM warranty (unless otherwise stated).

Parts For: Buick / Cadillac / Chevrolet / GMC / Hummer / Oldsmobile / Pontiac / Saturn

877-347-6220 (New Expanded Hours)
    Monday to Friday - 7 AM to 6 PM Central
    Saturday - 8 AM to 2 PM Central

Got mine today heard UPS coming down the street and I met him at the door. It took me maybe 5 minutes to install. Anyone have any ideas why GM says it can't work in a 2010 LT? Just so they can charge for the option upgrade? I don't get it.
    Ron M.

2010 Silverado LT 5.3 Extended Cab 4X4

Default Dic

Steve, can you ship to Canada? Also, my local dealer swears that the dic will not fit my 09 siverado LT, due to a panel difference. Currently i have only the toggle button to jog thru things. The current price for the dic here is 122$, thru the dealer. Her parts book sates that it will not fit the LT series; once i order it there is no return here.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mpom View Post
    Steve, can you ship to Canada? Also, my local dealer swears that the dic will not fit my 09 siverado LT, due to a panel difference. Currently i have only the toggle button to jog thru things. The current price for the dic here is 122$, thru the dealer. Her parts book sates that it will not fit the LT series; once i order it there is no return here.
    This part DOES work on ANY and ALL 2009 Silverado and Sierra trucks. This is ALL TRIM MODELS. I know you're hesitation, but it works and just read through this thread and other threads like this and you will find a couple of 2009 Silverado LTs that installed this and it does work, GM used the same wiring system for every truck.

Yes, we do ship to Canada (we have sent maybe 10 up there) for $25 shipping fee, so $74.99 US plus $25 shipping comes out cheaper than you can get locally. Plus we're the ones that say you can get it.
    Visit www.gmpartsclub.com for all your Chevy Parts needs. These are factory OEM GM Parts with full GM warranty (unless otherwise stated).

Parts For: Buick / Cadillac / Chevrolet / GMC / Hummer / Oldsmobile / Pontiac / Saturn

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

We got some more of these after selling out of the old stock. If you want one, now is the time to get one. Easy and simple installation!

I just ordered mine....can't wait to get it!!!! I was hoping I could get the $74.99 shipped price I put it in the coments section when I ordered it. Figured I would give it a shot.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast