GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Auto Leveling Compressor 2000 Burb

Went to the dealer and it seems my compressor for the auto leveling rear shocks is out on my 2000 Suburban 1/2 ton. I have searched and searched, but cannot find the part to replace it myself except for this one.

http://www.arnottindustries.com/part...93_gid356.html

Has anyone tried it? Is there any other part besides a dealer part out there. Thank you very much.

Well I ordered the part. If anyone has any input on this please let me know. I will post how the part worked or if it didn't.

it looks like it will work, but im glad you brought up that site, bc i need the two rear shocks for my 02 escalade, and i just gotta decide which to get, the bilstein, or the stockers. Thanks for the info, and keep us posted. I still need to figure out if i put the new shocks on, will the air system just kick in or not. Lol
    :great:2002 Cadillac Escalade AWD
    Sittin pretty on 22"! :great:

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacmike View Post
    it looks like it will work, but im glad you brought up that site, bc i need the two rear shocks for my 02 escalade, and i just gotta decide which to get, the bilstein, or the stockers. Thanks for the info, and keep us posted. I still need to figure out if i put the new shocks on, will the air system just kick in or not. Lol

You shouldn't need to do anything except hook them up exactly how you unhooked them. I got the new compressor and after two of the three bolts breaking off at the bracket when taking it off the setup was still a little off. I had to redrill two holes because of the original bolts breaking so it wasn't the end of the world. All in all with a little mod it was well worth spending $180 compared to $600 from the dealer.