Results 1 to 5 of 5
07-29-2007, 04:31 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Chevy Suburban Keyless Remotes and Remote Programming
2005 Chevy Suburban Keyless Entry Remote fob programming instructons
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driverís door panel-continue to hold down until instructed
to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today
11-01-2007, 05:17 PM #2
Thanks for the programing, it worked like a charm!
PhilHappy 2 Wheeler!
11-01-2007, 07:37 PM #3
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Huntsville, Alabama
11-01-2007, 10:34 PM #4
Do you if it has roaming code like the late ones? It may be like my 97, try holding the remote close to the vehicle then press & hold both lock & unlock buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds.
03-15-2008, 05:17 PM #5
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
By Steve in forum Chevy Keyless Entry RemotesReplies: 16Last Post: 05-01-2013, 09:19 AM
By Steve in forum Chevy Keyless Entry RemotesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:33 PM
By TomsHHR in forum Chevy Keyless Entry RemotesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:24 PM
By TomsHHR in forum Chevy Keyless Entry RemotesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2007, 11:09 PM
By Steve in forum Chevy Keyless Entry RemotesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:25 AM