GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default someone scratch my truck

last week someone scartch my truck i wass verry mad why whould someone do that to my truck?? they scratch the truck all the way around they kick my doors broke tail lights mirror one window they wrote on the hood so now my truck is on the body shop getting ready for shows iam getting new leds tail lights light bar ssroll pan shave handle on tail gate and getting a nice paint job i will post pictures when my truck gets ready ... look at my album a got some pictures of the damage
    I]

wooo that sucks so bad.... i feel ur pain some one threw a brick in my window and put syrup in my gas tank... hope everything goes well

2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
    22" Boss 313 Series
    8,000K HID Lights
    Flowmaster Exhaust
    Drop Kit
    Tinted Windows
    Blacked Out Third Brake Light

Mond's To DO:
    Darker Tint Rear Windows
    Paint Bowtie White
    Or
    Get a Chrome Bowtie

OLD TRUCK RIP
    2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext
    Exhaust w/Chrome Tip
    2 In. Rear Shackle Drop
    Window Tint
    HID Light Kit-8000K
    22" Boss 313 Series
    Painted Front Grille & Bowtie

Master Mechanic

sorry to hear about that.some people just dont respect others or others property..insurance covering any of it?
    -Dylan
    2004 Silverado 4x4
    4.8L
    1986 K5 Blazer
    8" Superlift w/39.5 super swampers
    1992 GMC Jimmy "Blue Bomber"
    4.3L Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by DIGS16 View Post
    wooo that sucks so bad.... i feel ur pain some one threw a brick in my window and put syrup in my gas tank... hope everything goes well
    Syrup! thats just downright cruel! I could never even think that up, let alone carry it out. who comes up with this crap?!

brownpridex111 - im sorry to hear about that damage. if anyone ever does that to me and i find out who it is, they will definitely regret it by the time im through with them. at least some nice new mods and upgrades are coming now though. gotta look on the bright side, right?

whoever has time to go do this crap to someone else's vehicle really needs to be put in their place, and get a life!

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

That's just plain sh*tty, 9 times out of 10 it's probably someone you know or are acquainted with, work or school or something. People who do this know how much pride we take in our vehicles so they hit us where they think it hurts. The only positive thing is it can be repaired, but you still feel violated. Thankfully whoever did it is cowardly and didn't come after you directly.
    Adam

Legend
    Blog Entries

Well I would say from the profanity scrawled on the hood it was personal, that isn't just a random job. My oh my, I don't even know what to say about it. That shouldn't be hard to figure out where it happened at, I would think that took some time to key it and break it up like that especially the hood they would have been right out in the open while doing that. Hopefully you got the insurance company to cover it, because I know that was some serious damage done to it.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

maybe you shouldnt have said you would call her! sorry bad joke I feel your pain sometimes those who have less than others fell its neccasry to destroy others things losers!
    Last edited by zubbiez; 09-16-2009 at 09:47 AM.
    2000 Silverado Z71 Whipple Supercharger, JBA Headers,3" cat back Flowmaster Exhaust, Volant cai, Pioneer Preimer deck,Orion subwoofer,03 signal light mirrors,03 taililghts

That sucks to hear about the damage man. Someone who has a problem with you but doesn't have that balls to take it to you personally and instead takes it out on your car deserves even more of an a$$ beatin'. I know if I had a problem with somebody that needed taken care of I wold say it to their face and not take it out on their car. But that's just my opinion
    Current truck: 1996 Ford 250, 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. Dana 60 SAS, stage 1 160cc injectors, T500 High Pressure Oil Pump, TS 6-position chip, full 4" exhaust, intake, 285 Falken Rocky Mountain AT's, boost/EGT/trans temp pillar gauges, etc...

Oh, so you were the one who cut me off..... Just kidding, sorry for your loss bro. I one time found a guy wedging a cart between my grille and a civic and I about tore his head off, this is really frustrating, but just remember to handle it calmly if you find out who did it.

If I'm not playin' ball I'm workin on my truck.... On a college budget... Yeah... Zip ties and duct tape FTW!

Wow some people need to grow a pair, they just jealous of your ride and cant accept it, wow some pl are just ****ed up, it really pisses me off when someone does smething like that to others property, i can't believe some people in this world, i'm sorry this happened to your ride

2000 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4

6.0L v8:great: 4L80E

2.5 in Daystar leveling keys

285/75/16s BFG ATs on HD wheels

Cab lights and tool box

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by