GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default North Carolina Members

I thought it would be a good idea to have an ongoing thread for the North Carolina members to post and introduce themselves. This can prove helpful when you are looking for help with local shops and service centers.

I'll get this thread kick-started...

I'm Mark and I live in Concord, not too far from Lowe's Motor Speedway. I've been a GM vehicle fanatic most of my 34 year driving "career"! I have owned several trucks, SUVs and a few Corvettes over the years and love to modify/upgrade mostly for improved function and performance. I'm not much in to the bling thing!

I currently own a Black 2007 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab w/ Z71. I just purchased this after owning a Hummer H3 for a few years. BOY, is it great to have a REAL truck again!!!

I look forward to seeing who my "neighbors" are!! So post up!!
    Mark
    2007 Black Silverado LTZ Z71 4x4 Crew Cab, 5.3L, Airaid MIT and K&N Filter,
    Corsa Sport Exhaust, Rough Country 2" Leveling Kit, Removed Front Air Dam,
    N-Fab Steps, Line-X Bedliner, Truxedo LoPro QT, Carriage Works Billet Grill,
    18x9 Helo 835 Machined Black Rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    Time to slow down on the mods! Running out of money:neutral:

I'm right below the boarder and work in Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by 06SCSilverado View Post
    I'm right below the boarder and work in Charlotte
    Thanks for posting! I should have just titled this thread "Carolina Folks"!! The Corvette club I use to run had several members from the upsate SC area!

Jr. Apprentice

From Charlotte here...About 30 MIN from the speedway

hey guys, just joined from Burlington here. While I'm here, I wante to get everyones opinion.... I'm looking at this LTZ...

its got 36k miles, navi, 2007. They are asking 34k. Realistically how much do you think I could drop them down to?? It seems like I could get one without all of the stuff, and just get the upgrades in the pic for less. Anyone have any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by contenderv07 View Post
    hey guys, just joined from Burlington here. While I'm here, I wante to get everyones opinion.... I'm looking at this LTZ...

its got 36k miles, navi, 2007. They are asking 34k. Realistically how much do you think I could drop them down to?? It seems like I could get one without all of the stuff, and just get the upgrades in the pic for less. Anyone have any ideas???
    I just bought my '07 LTZ with 19K miles for a lot less. I kinda got a special deal because I work for the guy that owns the dealership. But with the incentives GM is doing these days I have to believe they should be closer to $30K maybe even a little less!! Trust me...they need to sell you that truck. Use that to your favor. Walk away a few times! Good luck!!

BTW, WELCOME to the forum!!
    Last edited by MAsZ71; 10-19-2009 at 07:55 PM.
    Mark

Hey David from Harrisburg about 2 miles from the track. MASz71 I am pretty sure I seen your truck around nice truck u have. I have a black 09 denali.I always check out everybodys trucks when they pass by.

Quote Originally Posted by redrider28075 View Post
    Hey David from Harrisburg about 2 miles from the track. MASz71 I am pretty sure I seen your truck around nice truck u have. I have a black 09 denali.I always check out everybodys trucks when they pass by.
    Probably so...I work real close to the Charlotte Motor Speedway and I usually drive to lunch around the area, including Harrisburg. Saw your truck on the Black Truck Picture thread...VERY NICE!!! I'll have to keep an eye out for you!!
    Mark

I Hail from Belmont here just outside of charlotte. thanks for the tip on the local part guy. i kind of like putting my hands on it or knowing i can go back to a physical person if something is not right

Hi, from western nc, east from Asheville . 2002 GMC Sierra, z71

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast