GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Some Newbie Questions about updating my '93 Silverado with '99-'06 parts

I have a '93 extended cab fleetside. I want to update the interior to 2002 - 2005 Dash, bucket seats (for console), rear seat & door panels. Don't need the instument panel going all aftermarket but will need door electronics (windows & locks). Also want to change the fleetside bed to a stepside from a '91 both trucks are short wheel base only difference is the '91 is a single cab. I was wondering if the frame difference is under the cab? Also want to upgrade the grille & lights from what I've read '98 is as updated as I can get without some major work. I did see a pic on this site that looked like a newer grille & bumper but I couldn't tell if it was the escalade or not I do not want the escalade look. That guy hasn't posted in quite a while. Any help is appreciated.
    1993 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab SWB Stepside 4.3 V6 for now. No other Mods Yet!

I found out on my own that the only difference in the bed swap is you have to trim the bumper on the inside to allow for the rear steps & the gas tank neck has to be swapped. No other issues. Now I still have questions about the Interior if anyone knows.
    1993 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab SWB Stepside 4.3 V6 for now. No other Mods Yet!