GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think the problem is coming from the blow-off tube. It appears it's cut too short. The turbulence from the highway driving blows it onto the framerail. I'll keep an eye on it.

Yes, I have an 05 Trailblazer with 633 miles. Transmission sensor gave out on saturday and Dealer has never heard of this problem. Couldn't accelerate more than 5 miles an hour. Anyone have this problem?

Hmm, never heard of it before. Transmission sensor?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

my wife had a 2002 envoy and it had alot of transmission problems. It had about 30,000 miles on it. The first thing that happened was one day it would not go into reverse. The indicator light didnt move into reverse. It would show up in drive, park, 1 and 2 and i guess 3, I dont remember if it had 3 but it probably did. So we took it to the dealer and they said it was some servo that had gone out and also a linkage. we got it back and it worked ok for a while it still seemed to be having problems but the dealer said it was nothing. later on we were driving it and it sounded like a mack truck so we took it back and said that it is really loud and they tried to tell me that it was the fans running but I knew that was not the problem. Later on in richmond we were driving and we had to accelerated to change lanes and when we did we heard a loud click and the transmission gave out. Once it got back into low rpms it worked but it did not have any power. We were at a stop sign when my wife gave it gas and the transmission made a loud cluck sound and that was it. she rev'd it but nothing happened. I had to get out of the car and push it into a parking lot. As I was pushing it, I noticed that it was leaking alot of tranny fluid. We had it towed to the local dealer and once they saw the record of all the services done they said they would just put a new tranny in. After we got it back it still wasnt running right and we eventually ended up trading it in.

Jr. Apprentice

sorry to hear about all of your problems with your old Voy, but now join the ranks of the trouble-free TrailBlazers!!!

No, sorry, TBs still have problems like the one you described, but it has a more aggressive look to it.:D
    ~Erik~
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4WD Summit White/Lt. Oak
    Epic Performance (me) custom tuned w/EFILive FlashScan V2, K&N FIPK2 CAI, Magnaflow Dual Catback
    Eibach 1.5/2, Bilstein HDs, Hotchkiss rear swaybar + poly bushings all around, Dueler A/T Revos
    6000K Low/fog HID + Quad Beams mod, The NorthFace Edition clearance lights, mirror turns+running light mod
    Infinity Kappa 104.7w + JBL CS300.1 + Q-Logic form-fitted box
    Redline Tuning hood lift struts, debaged/demolded
    Lots more...:lol:

i got a good one tranny came out of gear now doesnt engage still dont know what it is thought someone here might have an idea. fluid is full , no leaks, engine runs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12