GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 134 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1625

3.12 for gas. 4.07 for diesel. 3.89 for propane
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

In Juneau, AK Reg is $4.05; diesel $4.20. Our oil gets sent down south and then shipped back here too. Bummer.
    Jon - Juneau
    2012 Chevy Silverado 4WD extended cab-standard bed
    2010 Chevy Silverado 4WD extended cab-standard bed

I'm payin about 2.50-2.75 here in Lorain, Ohio. its crazy!
    2003 Chevy Silverado
    4.8l 5 speed
    Reg cab Long bed
    Rhino Lined
    (Gotta love your truck!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie Man View Post
    I'm payin about 2.50-2.75 here in Lorain, Ohio. its crazy!
    Can you load a tanker and send it my way? I will split the profits with you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Can you load a tanker and send it my way? I will split the profits with you.
    We are at $3.69 for plain old 87 octane... bring that tanker this way to Buffalo NY !
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    I love my truck!
    It's a "pretty truck" :gasp:
    Yep I said pretty, cause men it's a girls truck !

We are down to 2.99 per gallon here in Tucson Arizona...don't ask me how or why a the cost of oil its going up! That's for 87 octane...

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

We are at $3.15 for regular in Lake orion, MI. I was in sandusky, OH last weekend and paid $2.92 for regular.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Blog Entries

Just got .10 off per gallon at smiths bringing it to a total of 3.24. I could have gotten 50 cents off, but I didn't want to take all of my buddies rewards points, lol. Still trying to figure out if I'll get a good discount through work since I work for a fuel company...
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Just got .10 off per gallon at smiths bringing it to a total of 3.24. I could have gotten 50 cents off, but I didn't want to take all of my buddies rewards points, lol. Still trying to figure out if I'll get a good discount through work since I work for a fuel company...
    Don't count on it. My dad spent 46 years with Chevron and watched helplessly as they literally poured fuel down the drain. And no employee could get even a drop

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Salt lake city= 3.04 gas. 3.99 diesel

Jr. Mechanic

Angry Gas prices

Here in Hastings, Michigan it was at 3.33 sunday. Been up and down like the Hollywood Hotel at Disneyworld. Someone is getting very rich on the working man.
    2001 Tahoe LT W/98K