GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 145 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1618
    Blog Entries

In Belgium you pay 7.96 eur/gallon. You guys think it's expensive in the us?
    life sucks, but i love it!!!!

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cedicol View Post
    In Belgium you pay 7.96 eur/gallon. You guys think it's expensive in the us?
    I thought that was bad but it's really bad when I figured it out that it is equal to $10.43 US dollars per gallon!!!!
    How can you afford to drive a Suburban?????

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Today in Vancouver, B.C., Canada it's $3.42.9 per Liter X 4 and you have a gallon of gas at $13.71

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Z71 Max View Post
    I thought that was bad but it's really bad when I figured it out that it is equal to $10.43 US dollars per gallon!!!!
    How can you afford to drive a Suburban?????
    I have a LPG instalation in the burb. Thats half the price of normal gas and than we have the love for the truck himself. Around her they call us crazy but this car is a longtime dream of me. If a truck like this cant steal your heart you heve no heard at all.
    life sucks, but i love it!!!!

I love the Tahoe but it costs about $400-$500 a month to run it then the Goverment of Canada takes the rest. Here's the way it workks in Vancouver, 14cent per L in for transit tax and 10cents per is for vancouver city and fed tax is about 45cents this is just a rough calculating. Love my Chevy

It's still holding steady at $3.49 a gallon here in Tulsa...my sister said it's still around $3.59 in the southern part of the state.

2008 Ext. Cab Silverado LT1 5.3L 2WD
    APC LED Tail Lights | Spec D Smoked Third LED Brake Light | aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI

Jr. Engineer

Depends on the day. Seems like every Tuesday it goes up by about 10 - 15 cents/L and then goes down slowly over the week by about 2 cents per day. Anyone else notice CONSTANT day to day fluctuation in gas prices in their area? When I lived in Northern Ontario the price would be the same for months. Here, it's different every single day without fail.
    SEAFOAM, I PUT THAT @#!$ IN EVERYTHING!

2004 Silverado LS 5.3L Z71 Crew Cab
    260,000+ km

In Vancouver the price is about the same insane...But in Mission an small town 65miles from Vancouver it's $1.20L because the are away from the city taxes..

Jr. Engineer

Ah yes, Mission! I was just there at the end of January. I noticed the difference in price between Vancouver and Mission then as well. It would be nice if it were just one price across the whole country, and government regulated. $0.80/L for 87, $0.90/L for 89 and $1.00/L for 91. The Oil companies single handedly control the economy, and with the way things are headed, they're going to destroy it even further.
    SEAFOAM, I PUT THAT @#!$ IN EVERYTHING!

2004 Silverado LS 5.3L Z71 Crew Cab
    260,000+ km

Man...what an old post! We will never see those prices again!!

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Having shifting problems with my 2009 serria. Just put a pint in tranny. Sure hope all you are right about this Seafoam!