GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 153 of 162 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1618

Default Gas

Quote Originally Posted by giorge View Post
    In Nothern UT I paid 3.58 for gas and 3.90 for Diesel.
    It just irritates me about fuel prices and the oil companys when they post only making Billions of dollars for 1st quarter profits. That's just wrong!
    It was $142.2 Per/Lt today in Vancouver, B.C, what a scame. Goverments are stealing for us Canadians to fund other things. And now the want to build a pipeline across the most beautiful country just to sell the oil to the Chinese. No way will the people let them. We have had the same dam goverment in office for 10 years, I can only hope that they will lose in the next elect.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGREDDADDY53 View Post
    It was $142.2 Per/Lt today in Vancouver, B.C, what a scame. Goverments are stealing for us Canadians to fund other things. And now the want to build a pipeline across the most beautiful country just to sell the oil to the Chinese. No way will the people let them. We have had the same dam goverment in office for 10 years, I can only hope that they will lose in the next elect.
    I have been to Vancouver several times, love it up there. I just make sure I have a full tank before I cross the boarder. Seems like the governments could ans should do something about it. One thing that would help would be to make it so that the day traders have to take delivery of the crude before they can sell it. As it is now they can buy all that they wnat and never have to take delivery of it. The damn day traders are the ones that drive the market prices up.
    Ford has a better idea! Drive a GM!

07 GMC Sierra Classic
    07 Honda Accord EX-L

68 Camaro (blown)
    2011 Ford F550 V10
    I don't own this truck, I just drive it!

Quote Originally Posted by giorge View Post
    In Nothern UT I paid 3.58 for gas and 3.90 for Diesel.
    It just irritates me about fuel prices and the oil companys wh

Then they post only making Billions of dollars for 1st quarter profits. That's just wrong!
    The problem isn't that they are making profits.nobody complains about apple making record profits and charging hundreds of dollars for a phone.

Its called capitalism...it made America what it is..

supply and demand..google it..educate yourself.

Want lower prices? Drill at home..quit buying foreign oil.....build more
    Refineries.....we have natural has and oil reserves v for at least a hundred years..plenty of time to develop alternatives.

This November you have a choice....

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Just filled my girl up with some go go juice at 3.47 per gallon in West Jordan , Utah. Diesel is down to 3.99 per gallon.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Today, gas price for 87 Octane is $1.219 per litre or for our US friends $4.614 per US gallon
    Richard (Winnipeg, MB Canada) - 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4x2 (Carbon Black Metallic) -Z71 - 5.3 L V8 - 3.42's
    Leer 100R truck cap; Chrome clad aluminum wheels (18"); custom cat-back dual side exits (4" diameter Magnaflow SS tips) exhaust system with Magnaflow muffler (18"); Cloud Rider stainless steel grill overlay

Go to Tremonton Maverik it's 3.90!
    Ford has a better idea! Drive a GM!

07 GMC Sierra Classic
    07 Honda Accord EX-L

68 Camaro (blown)
    2011 Ford F550 V10
    I don't own this truck, I just drive it!

Jr. Mechanic

Here in Hastings, Michigan, prices are down a bit to around 3.58 to 3.62/gal.
    2001 Tahoe LT W/98K

4.59 in some areas. just paid 4.21 at costco
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

3.59 on post today. been dropping a few pennies a day for the last while. im okay with it.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

$3.86/gal here in northern MI

5.7L 350| .420 Cam | Bored 0.030 | Edelbrock intake manifold | 600 Cfm Edelbrock Carburetor | Long tube headers | Shift kit | Chrome dress up kit | Flowmaster 40's exhaust | Edelbrock heads | Custom paint
    SOLD

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

HONORARY CANUCK