GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 158 of 162 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1618

CO is cold but it doesn't have ridiculous fuel prices or repressive firearam laws.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    CO is cold but it doesn't have ridiculous fuel prices or repressive firearam laws.
    I am good with cold (grew up in the mountains in Northern California). Reprssive fireams laws? Not here . Our great governor just banned open carry of long guns (handguns already banned open carry) In my county I cannot open or conceal carry (Sheriff wont approve any permits) any gun now. Will stop there before rant gets too long and no politics on here right? I do argue that on other forums though.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

The word 'politics' does not appear anywhere within the posted site rules as of the moment I am typing this (I checked). And firearm laws are laws, not politics. Now the presidential election, that's politics.

We can PM if you'd be more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    The word 'politics' does not appear anywhere within the posted site rules as of the moment I am typing this (I checked). And firearm laws are laws, not politics. Now the presidential election, that's politics.

We can PM if you'd be more comfortable.
    Ha. I agree fire arm laws are laws but I will just start laying into the democrats that continually pass them in this state. Its funny that on the CA gun forum I belong to has a bunch of those on the left side of the isle and they think that Jerry Brown was a great guy for 2A because in the middle of banning open carry on rifles he vetoed the one that would have not allowed leo's to sell off roster guns to the average citizen. Sometimes you just gotta laugh (and then find a way to exit). Speaking of laws another one that JB just passed is long gun registration. I think we have until Jan 2014 for that one so I will be trying to pick up another rifle or two before then.

Gas today was 4.67 at costco that was 3.97 last week. Some places as high as 5.45
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

I kinda feel bad for everyone else cause I only pay 3.75 here in mn

$8,54 for a US gallon yesterday when I filled up Red Dust

-J

bj's in ft. myers was $3.65 its amazing 4yrs ago we were complaining about gas at close to $2 and now u do not see the same complaints.

saw a 3.43 out and about yesterday. probably gonna fill the truck tonight, as itll be mostly empty after driving over the weekend.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Jr. Mechanic

Hastings, Michigan today is at 3.87 to 3.97. Sure it will drop like it has all summer for a week or two a few cents at a time and then the 20 or 30 cent increase. Just a game they play to keep profits sky high. We need more refineries for sure. 12% surplus in crude I read but cars don't burn crude so the oil companies are still in the drivers seat.
    2001 Tahoe LT W/98K

Up here in ND in the NW part i pay about 3.49 per gallon.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon