GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome from Colorado! Nice truck! I like the rims and tires a lot!

And don't even get me started on winter and summer. Where I live we can have both in the same week haha. We got 14" of snow 3 days ago... now it pushin' 60* outside (in the shade)!!
    Current truck: 1996 Ford 250, 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. Dana 60 SAS, stage 1 160cc injectors, T500 High Pressure Oil Pump, TS 6-position chip, full 4" exhaust, intake, 285 Falken Rocky Mountain AT's, boost/EGT/trans temp pillar gauges, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Welcome to the site!

I like the truck cap and visor, those are the first two things on my list for my new truck. I am extremely envious of you being able to live in Europe even though that's where your from, I would love for some day to visit over there but it will probably never happen.
    wTake it from me, Europe is great until you have to live there. They don't call the U.S.A. "The Land Of Opportunity" for nothing. This is the main reason I chose to remain in the U.S 30 years ago when my parents decide to move back to England. My quality of life is so much better here than it would have been if I would have gone home. My only regret is my Parents are 3,000 miles away.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Welcome to the site!

I like the truck cap and visor, those are the first two things on my list for my new truck. I am extremely envious of you being able to live in Europe even though that's where your from, I would love for some day to visit over there but it will probably never happen.
    Welcome to the site! From a transplanted Englishman!
    Take it from me Amy, Europe is great until you have to live there. They don't call the U.S.A. "The Land Of Opportunity" for nothing. This is the main reason I chose to remain in the U.S 30 years ago when my parents decided to move back to England. My quality of life is so much better here than it would have been if I would have gone home. My only regret is my Parents are 3,000 miles away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12