Hello. As my first post i thought i would ask something about my new truck. the truck has what i think is the th400 3 speed or a th 350 trans with the 241 trasfer case. nothing wrong with the transmission but i would like to have an over drive. So i was thinking about putting in a 700-r4 witch are every were, and easy to build up. if i were to go with the change out what else would i need to change other than getting the adapter plate for the transfer case. the truck is a 1990 k2500 4x4 with a good old chevy 350 tbi.

thank you all and looking forward to learning.