GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Master Mechanic TritonBoulder47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    Nice to see your around, I was thinking the other day how it's been a while since you've posted. Truck is looking awesome. I really like that low profile light bar.
    Yeah, I've been busy with my upcoming wedding and starting a business, working overtime, training for work, training for the fore company, training for the Ambulance company... Just crazy busy lately... lol

Tim a.k.a. Da' Boulder

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Z71 - Custom Emergency Response POV

Firefighter, Fire Policeman, Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Emergency Lighting Installer

Tint, 20's, Bull Bar, Intake, Exhaust, Billet Grill, Stereo, Custom Console, Emergency Equipment, and the list goes on...

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Where have you been Young man???? I gotta put my sun Glasses on just to look at that truck... Welcome back..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Legend

Blog Entries

X3 on the welcome back! Nice to see you still have your rockin' ride...and still adding to it!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Master Mechanic TritonBoulder47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Where have you been Young man???? I gotta put my sun Glasses on just to look at that truck... Welcome back..
    Thanks bro... And it's funny, all those lights, and still, no one moves... lol Hell, I have a hard time in an ambulance or fire truck getting people to move... lol

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    X3 on the welcome back! Nice to see you still have your rockin' ride...and still adding to it!
    Always... Since its been so nice the 20's might be getting put on soon... If I don't need new tires that is... lol

Tim a.k.a. Da' Boulder

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Z71 - Custom Emergency Response POV

Firefighter, Fire Policeman, Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Emergency Lighting Installer

Tint, 20's, Bull Bar, Intake, Exhaust, Billet Grill, Stereo, Custom Console, Emergency Equipment, and the list goes on...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456