GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by
    Blog Entries

Born in Kirkland WA, raised in Gold Bar (before it was meth city)/Monroe, now live in C. Falls MT.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Blog Entries

Born and raised in western NY/Buffalo NY, Now live just north of there on an Island in the river between Niagara Falls NY and Buffalo NY.

Fortunately the island is too big to float down stream and go over the wonder of beautiful Niagara Falls.
    My 12 min ride to work can take 2 hours when someone is STUPID and plays bumper cars on one of the only 2 bridges off the island. When they do, I turn around and go home rather than sit in traffic and waste gas and my time !
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    I love my truck!
    It's a "pretty truck" :gasp:
    Yep I said pretty, cause men it's a girls truck !

Being an Air Force Brat I guess that means I am from every where and no where... I call Las Vegas home.
    2006 Trailblazer 4X4, 2.5" lift, Z71 rear springs, Skyjacker rear shocks
    Larry- KC7QJO

Born in San Diego CA and raised nearby. Now living 1 hour east of San Francisco. I miss socal! Norcal just aint the same.
    Last edited by 747; 02-21-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    2011 Silverado, ext cab, LT, Z71, 4X4, leather interior, color matched mirror caps & bowtie.

Gaylord, MI. About 60 miles south of the mackinaw bridge

Jr. Apprentice

all my life some where in oregon.

Fairbanks, Alaska. Played junior hockey in washington

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Born in Kirkland WA, raised in Gold Bar (before it was meth city)/Monroe, now live in C. Falls MT.
    @Jimmeh, really? I moved to Kirkland from Spokane in 1987. I moved to Texas in 1999 and been here ever since.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Born and Raised in a small border town called Mission, TX. When I was 19 I enlisted in the Corps and that took me San Diego for bootcamp, then Pensacola, FL for training (6 Months), then Camp Pendleton, CA for more training (5 Months), then out here to Eastern NC. Been a few places since but none for more than a month or two (unless you count that nasty litter box in the Middle East). I claim both Texas and NC as home since I've chosen to stay here in the eastern part of the state of NC but you can't take the Texas out of me.

Born in Gonzales, La and moved 3 miles v that way to a rural unincorporated town called St. Amant, La and I wouldn't have it any other way.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by