GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 09 stock head unit

I have an 09 stock head unit. Just like new. Truck only had 500 miles or so on it when I took it out. Make me an offer if your interested
    89 5.7 stepside 2wd silverado
    09 5.3 Z71 Silverado

would it happen to be a 6 disc changer head unit?

Can you post a pic of it?
    How many more features does it have over a standard CD player.
    Did you have stearing wheel controls for the radio and if so what are you doing with those?
    [/SIGPIC]07 Silverado LS factory 20's, spray in bedliner, in-bed cargo managment system, matching tint on front windows, K&N CAI, and Hypertech Max Engery Tuner and yet even more mods to come.

It is not the 6 disk, I do not have steering wheel controlls, and i do not have pics. Stock MEANS standard so it has no features ver a "standard" cd player. It is breand new OEM out of my 09 silverado
    09 5.3 Z71 Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by kotin9 View Post
    It is not the 6 disk, I do not have steering wheel controlls, and i do not have pics. Stock MEANS standard so it has no features ver a "standard" cd player. It is breand new OEM out of my 09 silverado

stock doesnt not mean it doesnt have any features all it means is that it came with your new truck off the lot ... pics are the only way someone will want to buy it to prove that its in good shape ... telling someone it was in your truck for 500 miles doesnt mean it isnt scratched up or something similar ... and dont get so pissy when people ask you a question. shoot if i were those guys and i was interested i wouldnt buy it from you. not being a dick but just pointing out a fact.
    -20% Window Tint
    -Flowmaster 40 Series Dual Exhaust
    -2.25" ReadyLIFT Leveling Kit
    -325/60R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    -18x9 Helo 835's
    -Pioneer AVH-p4200dvd Headunit

Quote Originally Posted by chschevy58 View Post
    stock doesnt not mean it doesnt have any features all it means is that it came with your new truck off the lot ... pics are the only way someone will want to buy it to prove that its in good shape ... telling someone it was in your truck for 500 miles doesnt mean it isnt scratched up or something similar ... and dont get so pissy when people ask you a question. shoot if i were those guys and i was interested i wouldnt buy it from you. not being a dick but just pointing out a fact.
    This. Would you buy something off ebay without a picture? I wouldnt.

im not pissy i was just answering questions. I do find it annoying answering questions when they are asked in a manner that i know someone isnt going to buy something. and as far as putting pics up... Im not really worried about bout making 20-50- bucks enough to go threw the trouble. the thing is in pristine condition and anyone that cant risk 50 bucks without a picture should probably be saving their money for things like food anyway.
    09 5.3 Z71 Silverado

kotin9

You have a PM