GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I will be giving AMSOIL a try but not for a while. Advance Auto Parts had a big sale on the Mobil 1 and the Mobil 1 filters a while back. I bought enough for 2 oil changes for mine and my wife's car. After I have done the next oil change I will be in touch with you. I will get the oil, AMSOIL air and oil filters at the same time. I also hope to buy my new truck by then.

Quote Originally Posted by tnhusker View Post
    I will be giving AMSOIL a try but not for a while. Advance Auto Parts had a big sale on the Mobil 1 and the Mobil 1 filters a while back. I bought enough for 2 oil changes for mine and my wife's car. After I have done the next oil change I will be in touch with you. I will get the oil, AMSOIL air and oil filters at the same time. I also hope to buy my new truck by then.

Just let me know I'll be here.
    2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ex. Cab, Fire Red, 6.6L Duramax LMM Equipped with UTG Rocker Pods

AMSOIL is the only oil company that...,"Recommends 25,000 mile oil changes","Gives up to four times better wear protection","Warranties your engine against oil related failure"

Preferred Customers Save up to 30% Click here!!!
    Executive Direct Jobber ZO# 1695636
    Scott Douglass 248-721-1002
    Order online:
    www.1st-synthetics.com

Amsoil is a premium product with great results. I have experience using it in the motorcycle world. Has always been a solid lubricant for its time. Royal Purple seems to be taken the spotlight. Amsoil is time proven to be dependable. SO many choices, scheduled maintinence is the key

Not to put too fine a point on it, but if you buy Amsoil in any significant quantities, it is to your benefit to become a preferred customer, and you can then buy from Amsoil directly at wholesale prices, which is about 20-25% off retail. It makes it all so much more reasonable. It is around $20 per year.

I have had good luck with their oil and filters, and use their bypass setup on my Diesel Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsdale View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but if you buy Amsoil in any significant quantities, it is to your benefit to become a preferred customer, and you can then buy from Amsoil directly at wholesale prices, which is about 20-25% off retail. It makes it all so much more reasonable. It is around $20 per year.

I have had good luck with their oil and filters, and use their bypass setup on my Diesel Sub.
    That is correct. And the first six months is on me for members of this forum. I have a tread going in the vendors marketplace to contact me for a 6 month trial membership.

I would like to try amsoil, sounds like its a good product.
    If you find yourself slipping,.....tie a knot.....hold on tight

Black
    2008 silverado
    1500 crew cab
    5.3 L 4x4
    Borla exhaust, rbp black tip
    tint, bed liner
    2.25 in ready lift leveling kit
    18x9 rbp 94r
    33x12.5x18 toyo mts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234