A little off the subject, but I saw a video with some guy wrinkling his roof top with his sound system installation. What caught my eye was the insert he had placed over the space where the OEM radio had been. It even had a bowtie. Have you seen this? Is this something that can be purchased in the aftermarket world? I ask because the owner of the 93 Silverado I have just purchased states he had pulled the radio long ago and can't remember where he put it. So I'm stuck trying to find a replacement, cover it, or maybe add a cool DIC like the one you're showing.