GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How about a Monte Carlo?:

I thought about buying a Monte Carlo a few years ago. I got a truck instead, much more practical.

Default RE: How about a Monte Carlo?:

The Monte Carlo isn't a bad looking vehicle. It's that high-quality sporty 2-door with a big backseat category.

Here's an interior shot:

is that an 07 monty carlo?? i remember one of my friends had an 87 i think it was. I LOVE THAT CAR!!!! i wanna find another one like that. i think that and an Trans AM are the only cars ill buy
    Padraic O'Neill
    1990 Chevy K-1500
    305 5.0L short bed 4x4
    new tune up..synthetic oil only..turbo 400 3 speed trans, 10 bolt rear end just flushed both axles and added royal purple full synthetic gear oil...

Quote Originally Posted by mr.copenhagen View Post
    is that an 07 monty carlo?? i remember one of my friends had an 87 i think it was. I LOVE THAT CAR!!!! i wanna find another one like that. i think that and an Trans AM are the only cars ill buy
    My brother in law bought one last year and kept it for a few months than traded it back in . He had a black SS and that thing was sharp!

yeah nice cars. but my only problem is that the new ones are too quiet. no matter what you do to them they will never sound like the 80's models. now has anyone seen that one i think its called the montie carlo Aro or something like that the reer windo streaches all the way to the spoiler?not like the normal ones.

Ya the MONTE CARLO "SS" AERO COUPE that was kinda funky looking, I remember thoughs. Very rare too.

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

i have an 05 MC SS....its quick for a daily driver, but i do have a 99 grand prix with quite a bit of motor work that will walk on my stock 3.8 supercharged car

Legend
    Blog Entries

If I'm way out of line here.......SLAP ME! But I was like 99.99% sure that they don't make the Monte Carlo any more?...........AMY
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

They're good cars. Except for the lower intake manifold gasket problems and leaking coolant. They just keep on running. My has an 00 Monte. Has over 170K on it. We just retired it. She had an accident with a it and a Dodge Ram 1500. She walked away shook up and some bruising from the seat belt. The Ram looks worse than her car. Shame. That Monte would have made it to 200K no problem. Cost for parts to fix it is just too much. RIP Monte you server us well.

I may get her another one. She isn't real keen on the Impala. Only wants a Chevy product. That's my gal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast