GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

i gotta say this thread is an example of why these forums are so successful. i didnt get a chance to do much on the 04 i did get a blacked out aluminum bowtie for 20 bucks on eBay, and halo headlights on Kijiji for 100, catback dual exhaust 2.5 mandrel bent with a super 44 from flowmaster from ebay for about 325$ i fit 2 10 inch kicker subs under the rear seat by modding a sub box to fit. but i fell into a good deal on a 12 thunder edition Silverado over the summer. and am now going to have to sell the old one. but that just means that i have a clean slate.

planned for this one when $ are available is a solid fold tool box tonneau, chrome ventshades, and a set of those digital fit floor mats but im not sure about brand name for the last 2. now i wanna do stuff but i dont want to void warranty. it is only a 1500 and id love to do a bumper, but most of what i see that i like is for larger trucks. i have been trying to find plans so i can make an aluminum bumper for it but not having much luck in finding something to start from and again i dont want to void any warrantys so im not sure what to do

My Silverado LTZ Crew Cab has chrome door handles, but the tailgate handle is black. I found a chrome tailgate handle on ebay for $23 with the rearview camera hole.

I put an Airaid MIT under the hood for $115.

Put an underseat storage box from HuskyLiners. Got the storage box for $105 shipped from Amazon.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

ya i was scratching my head at that. my thunder edition came with the chrome package and like you said the tailgate handle is still black, did they think no one would notice and/or question that?

great thread, really inspiring on what to do. And thanks for the pics too. I'm planning to mod my truck soon, but am low on funds :/

it doesnt fall under the 50 bucks category but rough country has a 2 inch leveling kit for 65 bucks and also a 2.5 inch suspensiion lift for 150 which is cheap thats for the new body style but i wouldnt imagine it would be any more expensive for the old body. and amazon is always the cheaper way to go i find what i want and compare it to amazon and most of the time they have it for cheaper
    2007 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 /Volant Intake/ Superchips Programmer/ Recon LED Tailights/ Rough Country Leveling Kit/ Rough Country 1.5" Body Lift/ Widowpeak 305/75/18s/ Trifecta Tri-fold Tonneau Cover/ Blue LED Interior Lights/ Kenwood 1000 Watt Amp/ 2 500 Watt Kicker 10" Subs

The LED lights I just installed were under $50. The purchase price for the kit was $30 and about $5 in wire loom.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678