GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jake's silverado View Post
    So I just was out looking and pricing these floor liners. 3 brands Husky Liner, Wade (by Westin) and Weather Tech. I liked the style of weather tech but opted for the Wade Floor liners as it worked out to be about $57.00 cheaper (in Canada) for front and rear. The ones I purchased Wade Floor Liners are the same shape as the weather tech, extend over the door jamb.
    http://www.westinautomotive.com/page...FFM_intro.html

As well on the web site a rebate...
    http://www.westinautomotive.com/offe...it-rebate.html

Well quick update I returned the Wade floor liners and got the Weather Tech. The Wade ones worked well but IMO have a design flaw that allows all the salt and melted slush run down along side the mat and on to the carpet beside the seat and door when going up hill or parking on an incline. Th Weather Tech have a dam that stops the water and keeps it in the mat until you empty it over the door sweep!!! Sticking with the weather tech!!!

You stick with the weather tech,they are amazing.I always have people at the car wash asking me where i got them from.I have had them for a year and a half and when i clean them up they always look brand new.Hands down,they are the best thing you could do to save your carpets.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

I had the Weathertech digifit on my F150 and now plan on putting them on the Silverado. They are the best mats.

I got some Weather Tech mats for Christmas and they are awesome!! Way better than the oem rubber mats.

________2013 4C Rated__________

I have been looking at getting mats for my Avalanche. I used Husky Liners in my previous two Jeeps and thought they worked great, I did not like the design though. After reading this thread with the great reviews, I am going to go with the Weather Tech. They have a much better look than the Husky Liners.
    Chad - Eastern Kentucky
    2007 Chevy Avalanche LTZ

Weather tech floor mats are so great I have them in my Acura TL in black, haven't gotta them in the truck yet though hopefully soon I will.
    *2010 Chevrolet 1500 LT
    *extended cab Long bed
    *Line-X bed liner
    *Rough Country 2 inch leveling kit
    *k&N Cai 63
    *Bullydog gt
    *custom A-pillar
    *17 Hoss XD
    *BF Goodrich Mud terrain KM2 285/70/17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12